UHS Lahore M. Phil Leading to Ph.D and M.Sc. (Medical Technology):
Important Admission Date for Postgraduate Entrance Test Session 2014 -2015
- Last Date of Submission for the Details of Applicants is 16 Octo
- Entry Test should be held on 18 Octo
Entry Test Schedule
- MS, MD(All Surgical & Medical Subject), MDS ( Dental Surgical Subject), Clinical Diplimas (PGD) All Clinical Subject at 09 AM to 11 AM
- M.Phil in Basic Medical Sciences (All Disciplines), M.Phil in Dental Sciences (All Displines), Master in Public Health, Basic Diplomas (PGD), DCR DMJ 12:00 Noon to 02 PM
- M.Phil Medical Laboratory Sciences & M.Sc Nursing 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Important Admission Date for Certificate in Medical Technology in Collaboraiton with University of Liverpool, UK
- Last Date of Form submission 10 Octo
- Application who apply for this must working as Demonstrator, Senior Registrar or Assistant Professor in Medical or Dental College or teaching hospital in Pakistan.
Important Admission Date for MBBS and BDS 2014-15
- Admission Start from 04th Aug
- Last Date of Form Submission 09 Aug
- Issuance of Admit Card is 11 to 16 Aug 2014
- Entry Test should be heldn on 31 Aug
- Registration for Hafiza Quran 11 Sep to 13 Sep
- Test of Hafiz Quran is from 15 Sep to 20 Sep
- Issuance of Admission Card and Date of Admission Card is 23 Sep to 02 Octo from 9 am to 2 pm
- Medical Board for Special Applicants 13 Octo to 16 Octo
- Display of 1st Merit list for MBBS 30 Octo
- Beginning of Classes in medical colleges 17 Nov
- Display of first merit list BDS 10 Dec
- Beginning of classes in Dental Colleges 22 Dec
- Domicile Certificate
- Those applicants who passed Fsc in this year. Must attach Hope Certificate in their documents. Apart from this, applicants who passed Fsc (Pre-Medical) last year have minimum 60% marks.
- Those applicants who apply in UHS exam and also improved marks through some additional papers must attached As tom paper of Rs 20 and show some statements that he/she improved the marks.
- Affixed 8 Pictures
Important Date for MS Foreign Scholarships in Biochemistry, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology
- Last Date of Form Submission 06-06-2104
- Get Admission Form and pay bank draft of Rs 1000/- in favor of University of Health Sciences, Lahore
B.Sc. (Hons.) Allied Health Sciences (4 years)
- Entry levels for anyone B. Sc. Allied Health sciences Programs must be uniform and it should be F. Sc. Pre-Medical or F. Sc. in related technologies by a board of Intermediate & Secondary Education / equal (as motivated by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad), with at least fifty per unadjusted grades, w. e. f. academics year 2010.
- There should be no age stops for entrance in B. Sc. (Hons. ) Allied Health Sciences programs.
B.Sc. Nursing (4 years)
- Selection might be solely on merit. mmittee of Chairmen, Islamabad), with at least fifty per unadjusted grades, w. e. f. academics year 2010.
- Expected qualification-F. Sc. Pre-medical (with a minimum of 50% unadjusted grades).
- Age control is intended to be SEVENTEEN to TWENTY-FIVE years.
- The judgement of assortment board / committee of individual organization shall be remaining.
B.Sc. Nursing (2 years)
- Diploma in General nursing authorized with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Diploma in Midwifery/for male nurses 1 year specific training authorized with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- The least 02 years’ practical knowledge
- Age confine & sex not relevant
- Admission test, appointment by the Institute anxious.
Postgraduate Clinical Diplomas-DA (2 years)
- MBBS/comparable qualifying measures authorized with PMDC and happiness among the subsequent conditions, in assigned order of desire:
- Diploma in Midwifery/for male nurses 1 year customized course authorized with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Minimum of 02 years’ expertise
- Acquiring pass percentage in the Entry Test as identified by UHS and being approved the appointment productively.
Postgraduate Clinical Diplomas-Dip. Card. (2 years)
- MBBS/equivalent qualification authorized with PMDC and completion of one of the subsequent conditions, in given obtain of preference:
- 1 year expertise in General Medicine as Medical Officer or House Officer
- 6 months expertise in the Cardiology and 6 months in allied specialised as Medical Officer or House Officer
- Acquiring pass percentage in the Entry Test as established by UHS and being qualified the appointment with success.
Postgraduate Clinical Diplomas-DCH (2 years)
- MBBS/equivalent qualification authorized with PMDC and satisfaction among the following conditions, in given order of inclination:
- One full year practical experience in General Medicine as Medical Officer or House Officer
- Half of year experience in the Cardiology and half of year in allied customizable as Medical Officer or House Officer
- Obtaining pass percentage in the Entry Test as based on UHS and being qualified the productively with success.
Postgraduate Clinical Diplomas-DCP (2 years)
- MBBS/equivalent qualification registered with PMDC and fulfillment of one of the following criteria, in given order of preference:
- 1 year experience in Pathology to be a Demonstrator in a accepted instructing association
- 6 months experience in Pathology to be a Demonstrator and 6 months home job in on the list of key medical professions (Medicine/Surgery/ Gynae. & Obst. )
- 2 yrs experience of functioning in a trustworthy certified Pathology lab with all 4 pathology procedures, that belong to non-teaching institution
- Solidifying pass percentage in the Entry Test as motivated by UHS and being approved the interview with success.
Postgraduate Clinical Diplomas-DGO (2 years)
- MBBS/equivalent qualification authorized with PMDC and completion of one of the subsequent criteria, in given order of preference:
- 1 year experience in Gynecology & Obstetrics as Medical Officer or House Officer
- 6 months experience in Gynecology & Obstetrics and 6 months in allied specialised as Medical Officer or House Officer
- Securing pass percentage in the Entry Test as determined by UHS and qualifying the appointment successfully
Postgraduate Clinical Diplomas-DTCD (2 years)
- MBBS/equivalent qualification authorized with PMDC and fulfillment of one of the subsequent criteria, in given order of preference:
- 1 year experience in TB & Chest Diseases as Medical Officer or House Officer from a recognized organization
- 6 months experience in TB & Chest Diseases and six months in General Medicine as Medical officer or House Officer
- 1 year experience in General Medicine as Medical officer or House Officer
- Obtaining pass PERCENTage in the Entrance Test as identified by UHS and qualifying the appointment with success.
- MBBS/equivalent qualification authorized with PMDC
- Done 1 year House Job, with no less than 6 months in the certain discipline
- 1year experience in certain specialised/Central Medicine or General Surgery* /Allied medical or surgical discipline* in the given order of inclination (as the case might be)
- Passed entrance Test done by the University & aptitude appointment by the Institute concerned.
- Four years for MS (General Surgery) & MD (Internal Medicine)
- Five years for MS and MD in specialties
- BDS/equivalent degree authorized with PMDC
- Done 12 month House Job
- Passed Entry Test and appointment.
- To be entitled for admission to M. Phil., a applicant should possess an MBBS / BDS degree. Another higher qualification e. g., M. Sc. in related field can be identified by the University as equal, to above mentioned degrees. This should exclusively apply to very famous or excellent applicants.
- Admissions should be made on the base of merit in compliance with the subsequent criteria:
- Sixty percentage Qualifications with earlier academics report & related experience
- Ten percentage Entry Test
- Thirty percentage Appointment.
Eligibility to the program:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, from recognized organization/associated to a University authorised by HEC.
- Minimum One year medical or nursing administration expertise.
- Open domicile
- Open gender
- English language
- Aptitude test
- General/current events
Exclusively those applicants who pass the entry test should be entitled to appear in appointment
M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- 1st or high Second division in B. Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology/B. Sc. (Hons. ) Chemistry/Biology/ Biotechnology/MBBS
- Entry Test/Appointment
- Anatomy Department
- Allied Health Sciences Department
- Biochemistry Department
- Bio Medical Engineering Department
- Human Genetics and molecular biology Department
- Haematology Department
- Immunology Department
- Microbiology Department
- Morbid Anatomy & Histopathology Department
- Nursing & Post Graduate Education
- Physiology Department
- Pharmacology Department
UHS Lahore is providing Graduate levels programs in all the disciplines of Medical and Health Sciences. The subsequent are the programs that are provided by UHS Lahore at Graduate Levels:
UHS Lahore is providing Postgraduate levels programs in all the disciplines of Medical and Health Sciences. The subsequent are the programs that are provided by UHS Lahore at Postgraduate Levels:
Get latest updates of Admission of UHS Lahore
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about UHS Lahore 2014.
Official Website: UHS Lahore
Founded: Oct 02, 2002