University of Hyderabad India Admission 2014
About University of Hyderabad
The University of Hyderabad (UoH), one of the institutions of higher education in India is generally focused to postgraduate studies. Started in 1974 with Prof. Gurbaksh Singh as its 1st Vice Chancellor, University of Hyderabad - also referred to as Hyderabad Central University or HCU- has came forth as a center of instructing and research.
University of Hyderabad Schools
The University of Hyderabad is separated into the subsequent schools, each of which present several post-graduate/research programs in their respective domains.
Schools of University of Hyderabad:
- School of Mathematics & Computer/Information Sciences
- School of Physics
- School of Chemistry
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Humanities
- School of Social Sciences
- Sarojini Naidu School of Arts & Communication
- School of Management Studies
- School of Engineering Sciences and Technology
- School of Medical Sciences
University of Hyderabad Admissions
University of Hyderabad Eligibility requirements for admission
A prospective foreign student has to meet the eligibility conditions, which include the necessary qualifying degree and marks/grades, as recommended for Indian students. These circumstances can be found in the prospectus which is accessible on the University of Hyderabad website. In case a student’s parent University of Hyderabad does not have a program which is prescribed by doctors as minimum eligibility condition, an equivalent program may be regarded as. In this esteem, the decision of the Admission Committee of the individual department/School is final.
University of Hyderabad Documents to be submitted at the time of application
Application form link for PDF link for WORD
Transcripts from High School onwards with certified English translation, if the documents are in any other language;
2 letters of suggestions from their found teachers may be sent in covered envelopes or by e-mail to foreign@uohyd. ernet. in;
- TOEFL/IELTS/GRE score cards, if required.
- Research proposal (for those searching for admission to Ph. D. program).
- Proof of adequate economic support or scholarship.
- English proficiency.
- Proof of English skills is crucial for a applicant who is not a graduate from a University of Hyderabad positioned in an English-speaking country. Such a applicant has to offer one of the subsequent 2 scores. The score should not be older than 2 years.
- Foreign English Language Testing System (IELTS)-Academic version-minimum score of 6. 5 is essential.
- Test of English as International Language (TOEFL).
University of Hyderabad Library
The University of Hyderabad Library is a core facility to assist educating and investigation activities of the University of Hyderabad. The library has a selection of more than 3 lakhs books & monographs in Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts, Communication and Management Studies. It subscribes to around 650 periodicals, popular magazines & newspapers in English and Indian languages. The library offers admittance to over 18, 000 full-text e-journals from several publishers. All the in-house actions of the library are fully automatic by using VTLS-Virtua LMS, which includes a web OPAC.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Hyderabad Admission 2014.
Official Site: University of Hyderabad