About University of Lucknow
The notion of establishing a University of Lucknow at Lucknow was 1st mooted by Raja Sir Mohammad Ali Mohammad Khan, Khan Bahadur, K. C. I. E. of Mahmudabad, who added an content to the tips of “The Pioneer” recommending the foundation of a University of Lucknow at Lucknow. A minor later Sir Harcourt Butler, K. C. S. I., K. C. I. E, was equiped Lieutenant-Governor of the United Provinces, and his good-recognised curiosity in all issues.
University of Lucknow Departments
- Department of Arts
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Education
- Department of Law
- Department of Science
- Department of Fine Arts
- Department of Ayurveda
University of Lucknow Admissions
University of Lucknow Admission for Undergraduate Programs
Applicant will be entitled for admission if he/she has exceeded:
- Intermediate or comparative examination for Admission to BA (Hons. )#).
- Intermediate or comparative examination for Admission to BA.
- Science (with Bio. Group) or comparative examination for Admission to B. Sc. (Bio. Group).
- Intermediate Science (with Maths Group) or equivalent examination for Admission to B. Sc. (Maths Group).
- Intermediate or comparative examination with commerce or Intermediate with economics or mathematics as one of many subjects of study and minimal of 60% marks for Admission to B.Com. (Hons.).
- Intermediate or comparative examination with commerce or Intermediate with economics or mathematics as one of the subjects of study for Admission to B.Com.
- Intermediate or comparative examination for Admission to BBA
University of Lucknow Eligibility for Bachelor of Computer Application
The applicant should have exceeded Intermediate/Higher Secondary (i. e. 10+2) or comparative examination with a minimal of 50% marks for Gen/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST Applicants and with Mathematics as 1 of the subjects (Only Science/Math stream students are entitled).
University of Lucknow Admissions for Postgraduate Programs
- A applicant will be entitled for Admission to Postgraduate Courses if he/she has finished B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. with 10+2+3 system from any University identified by University Grants Commission and has collateralized a minimum 45% of marks at graduate level. However for SC/ST applicants minimal pass percent of marks will be 40%.
- The admission to the Post-Graduate Programs in the faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce and Education shall be on the time frame of merit of marks attained in the Graduation/Qualifying Examination.
- The percent shall be determined upto 3 figures after decimal point.
- Applicant shall be eligible to weightage (if any) on the merit catalog.
- The whole selection of seats in any subject, 80% applicants passing the graduate examination from the University of Lucknow shall be accepted.
- For the left over seats (i. e. 20%) accessible after admission of the applicant in category (5) over, graduates from the Universities aside from University of Lucknow shall be accepted, offered that the merit of the applicants of other Universities is not under the merit of the final applicant accepted from University of Lucknow. The seats left over vacant underneath category (6), shall also be chock-full with the graduate of University of Lucknow in arrangement of merit index.
- In the event that where selection of accessible seats is fewer and applicants secure similar marks (%) at the graduate/qualifying level examination, the admission of the applicant will be primarily based upon acquiring higher marks in the related subject of the finalized year of the being qualified examination.
University of Lucknow Admission for LLB
Eligibility for Admission:
- A candidate will be eligible for admission to LL.B. class if he/she has completed BA/B.Sc/B.Com or any other bachelor’s degree recognized by University of Lucknow with 10+2+3 system and has secured not less than 45% marks at Graduate level. However, for SC/ST candidate minimum percentage of marks will be 40%.
- Methodology of Admission: Admission to LL.B. First Semester will be made strictly on the basis of the merit list prepared according to Para (v). The percentage of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination plus the weightage, if any, for which the candidate is entitled as per University of Lucknow Rules. The percentage will be calculated upto three figures after decimal point.
- 80% of the sanctioned seats shall be filled up from the candidates passing the graduate examination from the Lucknow University. For the remaining 20% seats available graduates from the University of Lucknow other than Lucknow University shall be admitted provided that the merit of the candidates of other University is not below the merit of the last candidate admitted from amongst Lucknow University graduates. Any seat remaining vacant will be filled up from the graduates of Lucknow University in order of merit.
- All graduates of the other University will be treated at par with University of Lucknowty graduates for the purpose of normalization of marks.
University of Lucknow Admission for LLM
- A applicant will be entitled for admission to LL. M. Course if he/she has anchored a minimum of 50% marks at Law graduate level. On the other hand for SC/ST applicant minimal percent of marks will be 45%.
- Admission to LL. M. Course will be firmly on the basis of merit organized on the time frame of the percent of marks attained in the determining examination plus the Weightage (if any) for which the candidate is entitled as per University rules. The percentage will be computed upto 3 figure after decimal point.
- Of the whole number of seats in LL. M. Course, 80% seats shall be stuffed up from among Lucknow University Law Graduates. For the left over seats Law graduate of University of Lucknow other than Lucknow University shall be accepted, offered that the merit of the applicants of other University shall not be beneath the merit of the final applicant accepted from Lucknow University. If any seat stays vacant under this category, this shall also be filled up from the graduates of Lucknow University in order of the merit.
- The applicant who after transferring his/her Law graduate examination from other University has been subsequent any course in University of Lucknowshall not be addressed as a Law graduate of University of Lucknow.
- To determine the merit for admission of such applicants who have anchored equal marks in the qualifying examination, the percent of marks anchored by the applicants at the Law graduation examination will be the deciding thing of merit for admission. If the marks attained at the Law graduation examination by 2 or more applicants are the same, in that instance the applicants senior in age will get desire in the merit list.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Lucknow Admission 2012 University of Lucknow Departments, University of Lucknow Admissions, University of Lucknow Eligiblity for Bachelor of Computer Application, University of Lucknow Admissions for Postgraduate Programs, University of Lucknow Admission for LLB, University of Lucknow Admission for LLM, University of Lucknow Admission for Undergraduate Programs.
Official Site: University of Lucknow