About University of Queensland/ Ranking
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a public university positioned in state of Queensland of Australia. Started in 1909, it is the most ancient and biggest University of Queensland in Queensland and the 5th earliest in Australia. The major campus is found in the suburb of St Lucia, southwest of the Brisbane City Central Business District, with other main campuses in Gatton, Ipswich and Herston with a selection of other satellite amenities.
University of Queensland Faculties
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Business, Economics & Law
- Faculty of Engineering, Architecture & Information Technology
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social & Behavioural Sciences
University of Queensland Admissions 2014/ MBA
University of Queensland Admission for Undergraduate Students
University of Queensland has 2 intakes per year for admission to undergraduate degree programs: the important intake at the commencing of the year for programs starting out in 1st semester, and a mid-year intake for admission to a pick out number of programs starting out in 2nd semester.
- Applications for admission to undergraduate degree programs are produced by way of the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC).
- Domestic candidates apply for Commonwealth reinforced spots and may also be entitled for economic guidance through Centrelink.
University of Queensland Entry Requirements
To acquire entry to an undergraduate program at UQ candidates must fulfill two prerequisites:
- Eligibility (subject precondition and other demands); and
- Merit (OP or entry rank)
Specifications are minimal entry conditions and are in location for programs requesting a stage of knowledge or exhibited ability. The specifications necessary for entry can vary and usually take the subsequent form.
Subject prerequisites: These are portrayed as accomplishment in unique Queensland Year 12 “Authority” subjects. Just click here for a whole list of interstate, Foreign Baccalaureate and New Zealand subject equivalents. Other certification may be suitable, you should speak to UQ Admissions for additional details.
Other precondition needs: These may consist of finish of an appropriate undergraduate degree (for Graduate Entry programs), audition (for entry to music programs) or conclusion of unique admission tests(eg UMAT for entry to dental science).
University of Queensland Admission for Postgraduate Students
Some postgraduate programs have particular entry conditions; you should check the ending date and if any extra certification necessary.
For any phone calls regarding the program you should direct to the contact information for the unique program you are fascinated in on the Courses and Programs web page.
University of Queensland Admission for Foreign Students
- If you are an foreign student and your status alterations to Permanent Resident (PR) then you will be entitled to apply for enrollment as a domestic fee-paying student.
- If your standing changes and you apply for enrollment as a domestic fee paying student before the Census date you will acquire a refund of the fee distinction. If your status alterations after the Census date, or you submit your application after the Census date, no repayment will be appropriate.
University of Queensland International Scholarships
The University of Queensland is determined to empowering all students, irrespective of background or economic situations, to comprehend their full possibilities. That is why we provide a huge range of scholarships to assist students fund their tertiary education.
The scholarships are made feasible with the good support of our donors, additional agencies and industry carriers.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Queensland Admission 2014.
Official Site: University of Queensland