Admission 2014 University of Rajshahi Bangladesh
All these regions were relatively lagging behind in greater education as well as the University of Dhaka then just of its type in the state, appearing located in the capital wasn’t simply attainable to the learners of this part. Subsequent a famous need for a University of Rajshahi in this area, the government equipped a feasibility report and Rajshahi was discovered suited for creating the same. University of Rajshahi act 1953 (East Bengal Act XV of 1953) was passed by the East Pakistan provincial assembly on March 31, 1953. The assent of the then Governor to create a University of Rajshahi was 1st released in the Dhaka Gazette. Remarkable dated 16th June 1951 and hence the University of Rajshahi began working. “Bara Kuthi”, 18th century’s Dutch trading house was designed the management building. Dr. Itrat Hossain Zeberi was the 1st Vice-Chancellor of the University. Rajshahi University is the leading institute in Bangladesh.
Programs Offered by the University of Rajshahi
Following programs are offered by the University of Rajshahi:
- Four year Honours degree.
- One year Masters degree(both in thesis and non-thesis group).
- Two year M.Phil. degree.
- Three year Ph.D. degree
Admission Offered for 2014
Enrollment is created merely immediately after a proper entrance test. To be seated for the Entrance Test 1 should accomplish pre-specific needs. The demands are established by the Admission Committee. Typically admission demands, principles and the accessibility of forms are released in the national dailies.
The procedure and sum unique principles of entrance test is set by the respective Unit. Typically, there are 2 parts in the Admission
- Written/MCQ Test: The learners are to be seated for written or MCQ experiment on their topics in H. S. C. Some Unit get MCQ (Multiple Choice Question). In MCQ examination the learners are to choose the right answers from the accessible choices. In written Test the learners are to create the solutions of the chosen questions. The learners skilled in the test are identified as for oral test.
- Oral Test: Immediately after being qualified in the written/MCQ test the learners are to face an oral test. In this examination learners are questioned questions relating to their topics in S. S. C & H. S. C. The amount of qualified applicant for enrolment is determined by the admission committee based on accessible seats.
Faculty of Art
- Fine Arts
- Islamic History & Culture
- Islamic Studies
- Theater & Music
Faculty of Science
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Applied Mathematics
- Population Science & Human Resource Development
- Applied Physics & Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information & Communication Engineering
- Applied Chemistry & Chemical Technology
- Material Science and Technology
Faculty of Agriculture
- Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology
- Agronomy & Agricultural Extension
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Crop Science and Technology
Faculty of Social Science
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Mass Communication and Journlism
- Public Administration
- Information Sc. & Library Management
Faculty of Life & Earth Science
- Geography & Environmental Studies
- Geology & Mining
Faculty of Business Studies
- Accounting and Information Systems
- Finance & Banking
Faculty of Law
- Law & Justice
Faculty of Medicine
- Rajshahi Medical College
- Rangpur Medical College
- Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College, Bogra
- Dinajpur Medical College
- Khulna Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College & Hospital, Sirajgonj
There’s a standard stadium in the R. U. Chair capability of the stadium is THIRTY thousands. There’s also 2 excellent grounds which is by title Habibur Rahman ground and other is Jubbery ground. There everyday student’s of the R. U. enjoy and exercise several games and sports. In the stadium there is a excellent cricket ground, 4 exercising pitch, good football ground, two volleyball grounds, two handball grounds, and also a 400 m. track.
There are 2 gymnasiums, which is call central gymnasium, and the other is ladies gymnasium. Boy’s they are practicing in the central gymnasium and the girl’s they are practicing in the ladies gymnasium. All indoor games practicing facilities are the in the central gymnasium. There is a separate weight training room in the central gymnasium, there student’s of the University of Rajshahi practice regularly in the afternoon for maintain their own physical fitness.
There are TWO foreign levels lone tennis courts, TWO basketball grounds and there’s a national levels swimming pool. These are all control by the physical Education Department.
Get latest updates of Admissions of University of Rajshahi
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Rajshahi 2014.
Official Website : www.ru.ac.bd