University of Sindh Spring Admission 2014
About University of Sindh
To create human resources by providing high quality education in all career fields of science, arts and technology and to create a body of teacher and trained who would be informed and extremely pleased of their culture and have got a high sense of honour and honesty and work with selfless commitment, commitment and responsibility towards society to contribute to the affluence of people and tranquility and harmony in the country.
Important Admision Date for BBA, MBA, BSCS, BS English
- Application Form alongwith Prospectus get from M/S Habib Bank Limited, Sindh University, Old Campus, Hyderabad, Jamshoro & Naushahroferzoe Branches through bank Challan by payment of Rs 300/-.
- Admission Start from 30-01-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 10-02-2014
- Entry Test will be conducted 0n 13-02-2014 at 10:00 AM
- List of Successful Applicants will be announced on 17-02-2014
- Date of Submission of Fee from 18-02-2014 to 21-02-2014
- Beginning of Classes from 25-02-2014
Important Admission Date for LLM 2 years
- Get Admission Form from HBL Sindh University Old Campus and Jamshoro Branch on payment of Rs 1300/-.
- Admission Start from 27-01-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 03-02-2014
- Information Seminar will be conducted at Mitaram Hostel in Qazi Campus Hyderabad on 28-02-2014 from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Get Admit Cards and Slips from Institute of Law Mitaram Hostel at Qazi Campus Hyderadbad on 04-02-2014
- Entry Test will be held on 05-02-2014
- Result of Selected Applicants will be displayed on 06-02-2014
- Date of Fee Submission from 06-02-2014 to 12-02-2014
- Beginning of Classes 13-02-2014
Important Admission Date for Coaching Session CSS/PCS
- Admission Start from 13-01-2014
- Beginning of Classes 03-02-2014 for 4th Months
- Classes Start at DR.N.A Balocah Model School University of Sindh Elsa Kazi Campus, Hyderabad From 04:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- Fee once Paid Rs 15,000/-
Important Spring Admission Date for B.ED, M.ED, MA Education( Morning/Evening) and B.ED (Hons) 4 YEAR Program
- Admission Start from 30-12-2013
- Last Date of Form Submission 07-01-2014
- Merit List will be displayed on 10-01-2014
- Fee will be submitted on HBL Old Campus Branch
- Last Date of Fee Submission 13-01-2014 to 15-01-2014
- Beginning of Classes 16-01-2014
- Porpectus along Admission Form get from HBL Old Campus Hyderabad, on payment of Rs 300/- from 30-12-2013
- The Faculty of Natural Sciences
- The Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration
- The Faculty of Pharmacy
- The Faculty of Social Sciences
- The Faculty of Islamic Studies
- The Faculty of Education
- The Faculty of Arts
- Pass and Marks Certificates of S. S. C. (Matriculation) examination, (attested photo copies).
- Pass and Marks Certificates of H. S. C. (Intermediate) Examination (2 Photostat copies + 1 original).
- Pass, Marks Certificates and Transcript of Graduation Examination (2Photostat copies + 1 original).
- Leaving certificate from the College last attended.
- National Identity Card (Photostat) or copy of “B” form of Registration, if under 18 years of age.
- 4 passport size recent photographs duly attested with name written on back side.
- Domicile Certificate of applicant (or of father/ mother if the candidate is under 18 years of age and his/her name is integrated in it) and P. R. C. (Original) to be shown at the time of payment in case of admission to quota oriented programs of study.
- Affidavit and Undertaking duly signed by candidate, his/her father/ guardian and countersigned by First Class Magistrate/ Notary Public on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 30/-
- Copy of the Bank challan for Rs. 1100/- (Form+Pre-Entry Test Fee).
- All the A-level & O-level results should be submitted for equilance calculation to the Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad (IBCC).
Note: Original Pass, Marks & transcript certificate shall not be came back in any case.
It is a actuality that no institution or department can work effectively and optimally till and unless its superiors and administrators directly take an productive and avid fascination in its proper administration. Certainly, the Allama I. I. Kazi Central Library is no exemption to this rule. We are certainly privileged to have in the person of the present Vice Chancellor of the University of Sindh, Prof. Dr. Nazir A. Mughal, just such an administrator. He is an educationist and academician to the center and has taken upon his shoulders the daunting endeavor of enhancing the lot of the Central and Seminar Libraries of the University of Sindh and getting them up to par with the conditions and specifications of the modern day library in this age of information technology.
Get latest updates of Admission of University of Sindh
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Sindh Admission 2014.
Official Website: University of Sindh