University of Sindh Admission 2012
To create human resources by providing high quality education in all career fields of science, arts and technology and to create a body of teacher and trained who would be informed and extremely pleased of their culture and have got a high sense of honour and honesty and work with selfless commitment, commitment and responsibility towards society to contribute to the affluence of people and tranquility and harmony in the country.
University of Sindh Faculties
- The Faculty of Natural Sciences
- The Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration
- The Faculty of Pharmacy
- The Faculty of Social Sciences
- The Faculty of Islamic Studies
- The Faculty of Education
- The Faculty of Arts
University of Sindh Admissions
- Pass and Marks Certificates of S. S. C. (Matriculation) examination, (attested photo copies).
- Pass and Marks Certificates of H. S. C. (Intermediate) Examination (2 Photostat copies + 1 original).
- Pass, Marks Certificates and Transcript of Graduation Examination (2Photostat copies + 1 original).
- Leaving certificate from the College last attended.
- National Identity Card (Photostat) or copy of “B” form of Registration, if under 18 years of age.
- 4 passport size recent photographs duly attested with name written on back side.
- Domicile Certificate of applicant (or of father/ mother if the candidate is under 18 years of age and his/her name is integrated in it) and P. R. C. (Original) to be shown at the time of payment in case of admission to quota oriented programs of study.
- Affidavit and Undertaking duly signed by candidate, his/her father/ guardian and countersigned by First Class Magistrate/ Notary Public on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 30/-
- Copy of the Bank challan for Rs. 1100/- (Form+Pre-Entry Test Fee).
- All the A-level & O-level results should be submitted for equilance calculation to the Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad (IBCC).
Note: Original Pass, Marks & transcript certificate shall not be came back in any case.
University of Sindh Library
It is a actuality that no institution or department can work effectively and optimally till and unless its superiors and administrators directly take an productive and avid fascination in its proper administration. Certainly, the Allama I. I. Kazi Central Library is no exemption to this rule. We are certainly privileged to have in the person of the present Vice Chancellor of the University of Sindh, Prof. Dr. Nazir A. Mughal, just such an administrator. He is an educationist and academician to the center and has taken upon his shoulders the daunting endeavor of enhancing the lot of the Central and Seminar Libraries of the University of Sindh and getting them up to par with the conditions and specifications of the modern day library in this age of information technology.
Get latest updates of Admission of University of Sindh
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Sindh Admission 2012 including University of Sindh Faculties, University of Sindh Admissions, University of Sindh Library, University of Sindh Books, University of Sindh Admission Procedure, University of Sindh Programs, University of Sindh Facilities, University of Sindh Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Sindh Faculty of Arts, University of Sindh Faculty of Law.
Official Website: University of Sindh