University of Sindh Spring Admission 2015
To create human resources by providing high quality education in all career fields of science, arts and technology and to create a body of teacher and trained who would be informed and extremely pleased of their culture and have got a high sense of honour and honesty and work with selfless commitment, commitment and responsibility towards society to contribute to the affluence of people and tranquillity and harmony in the country.
Important Spring Admission Date from B.ed, M.ed, MA Educaiton (Morning), B.Ed(Hons) Elementary Morning 4 Years,B.Ed, .Ed Evening
- Admission Start from 08 Dec
- Last Date of Form Submission 19 Dec
- Merit List should be display 24 Dec
- Last Date of Fee Submission 31 Dec
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 300 from HBL Old Hyderabad Campus.
- Beginning of Classes 05 Jan
Important Admission Date for MS Criminology, Economics, International Relation, Political Sciences, Sociology and Strategic Studies
- Admission Start from 24 Nov
- Last Date of Form Submission 15 Dec
- Pre-Admission Test 19 Dec
- Announcement of Test Result 22 Dec
- Interview 29 Dec
- Last Date of Payment of Fees 05 Jan
- Beginning of Classes 05 Jan
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 1500/- in favour of Study Centre, Far East & South Asia, University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
Important Admission Date for Bachelor and Master Degree Programs
- Admission Start from 02 Sep
- Last Date of Form Submission 26 Sep
- Entry Test should be held on 2 Nov for Bachelor and 19 Octo for Master
- Get Admission Form of Rs 1500/.
- The Faculty of Natural Sciences
- The Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration
- The Faculty of Pharmacy
- The Faculty of Social Sciences
- The Faculty of Islamic Studies
- The Faculty of Education
- The Faculty of Arts
- Pass and Marks Certificates of S. S. C. (Matriculation) examination, (attested photo copies).
- Pass and Marks Certificates of H. S. C. (Intermediate) Examination (2 Photostat copies + 1 original).
- Pass, Marks Certificates and Transcript of Graduation Examination (2Photostat copies + 1 original).
- Leaving certificate from the College last attended.
- National Identity Card (Photostat) or copy of “B” form of Registration, if under 18 years of age.
- 4 passport size recent photographs duly attested with name written on back side.
- Domicile Certificate of applicant (or of father/ mother if the candidate is under 18 years of age and his/her name is integrated in it) and P. R. C. (Original) to be shown at the time of payment in case of admission to quota oriented programs of study.
- Affidavit and Undertaking duly signed by candidate, his/her father/ guardian and countersigned by First Class Magistrate/ Notary Public on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 30/-
- Copy of the Bank challan for Rs. 1100/- (Form+Pre-Entry Test Fee).
- All the A-level & O-level results should be submitted for equilance calculation to the Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad (IBCC).
Note: Original Pass, Marks & transcript certificate shall not be came back in any case.
It is a actuality that no institution or department can work effectively and optimally till and unless its superiors and administrators directly take an productive and avid fascination in its proper administration. Certainly, the Allama I. I. Kazi Central Library is no exemption to this rule. We are certainly privileged to have in the person of the present Vice Chancellor of the institute, Prof. Dr. Nazir A. Mughal, just such an administrator. He is an educationist and academician to the center and has taken upon his shoulders the daunting endeavor of enhancing the lot of the Central and Seminar Libraries of the Sind University hand getting them up to par with the conditions and specifications of the modern day library in this age of information technology.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Sindh Admission 2014.
Official Website: University of Sindh