Introduction, University of South Asia Admission 2016
University of South Asia Admission section is a chartered university found in Lahore, Pakistan. It was primarily formulated to encourage computer education, but since then has broadened to offer certified degrees in a variety of fields of academia which include things like business studies, engineering, pharmaceuticals, architecture, fashion, and design etc.
Department of Intermediate Studies:
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Computer Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
Department of Teaching:
- Faculty of Art & Fashion Design
- Faculty of Health Sciences
University of South Asia Admission:
To be entitled for admission to University of South Asia Bachelor’s Programs, a student must have finished at least 12-years of education in Pakistan or in foreign countries, from a known school / board / institution. Subsequent academics qualifications are satisfactory:
- Intermediate (FA / F. Sc. / ICS)
- Advance Level Certificate
- American High School Diploma
- International Baccalaureate
Other qualifications will be evaluated by the Admissions Committee for equivalency. In this reverence, the decision of the Admissions Committee will be finalized. For LL. B. degree the students with 12-years of schooling can opt for the “B.Com. & LL.B Joint Degree Program.” Direct admissions to the LL.B. program are only made available to those students who have carried out at least 14-years of education, or hav undoubtedly attained an ordinary Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates with 3 rd division will not be entitled for admission.
- Applicants waiting for results can apply on provisional basis.
Students searching for admission at University of South Asia are essential to submit their application on the Admission Form accessible with the Prospectus 2011-12. Please attach the subsequent documents with you carried out Application Form:
- Copy of your CNIC
- Copy of parent’s / guardian’s CNIC
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- 2 letters of suggestion
- Copy of past academic record(s) – transcripts / certificates
- Copy of character certificate from the last institution attended
- Copy of work-experience details (if any)
University of South Asia Merit Scholarship is distinctive it is designed to incentive the academics work of students during their studies the at University of South Asia. The program inspires the students to work hard and manage a good GPA, thereby paying full commitment and faithfulness to their studies. The results of every Semester results, offers them a brand-new inducement to work with a new aspiration to stand out.
Students achieving more than 70% marks in University of South Asia aptitude test are offered a base scholarship at the occasion of admission. These students can after that convert their base scholarship into full fee award or earn the different level of scholarships as practices.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of South Asia Admission 2016.
Official Website: University of South Asia