It is for the first time in 124 year history of the Punjab University that it has established a teaching campus outside Lahore. Gujranwala Campus has been established with the keen interest & support of the Honourable & Worthy Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Dr. Mujahid Kamran. Opening of sub-campus is in accordance with educational policy of present regime of President Islamic Republic of Pakistan, who is taking keen interest in promoting education.
Important Admission Date for BBA, BSIT, B.Com, M.COM 1.5 Years, M.Com 3.5 Years, MBA 1.5 Years, LLB, 3 Years, MSc IT
- Admission Start from 08-09-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission in their respective Department 17-09-2014
Get Admission Form from following HBL Branches;
- Azad Road Sargodha
- Circular Road, Faisalabad
- Commercial Centre Satellite Town Rawalpindi
- Bank Square, Gujranwala
- Main Branch, DG Khan
- Mian Branch, Mirpur AJK
- Farid Gate, Bahawalpur
- Raily Road, Sheikhupura
- Main Branch, Muzaffarabad, AJK
- Jinnah Chowk, Shiwal,
- Railway Road, Kasur
- Hussain Agahi, Main Branch Multan
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Department of Commerce
- Department of LAW
General Rules for Admission:
- No notice of any kind will be pasted or handbills distributed in the university premises without the express permission of The Chairman.
- Taking part in activities which, in the openion of the Chairman, are subversive of discipline is punishable is explusion.
- The Chairman may expel a student at any time, if he is not satisfied with his/her conduct or character.
- Students are required to comply with the proctorial rules of the Department and the institute Authorities.
- Each student will receive his/her Identity Card, which must be worn-out in the campus premises (throughout the day), especially when entering into the campus.
- All types of Political/Union Activities are strictly prohibited in the campus.
- Students shall be bound by all sort of rules and orders as may be issued by The Chairman, concerning administration and discipline of the department, whether these rules and orders supplement the rules printed in the prospectus or modify or supersede any of these rules.
- Candidate admitted in the self-supporting evening program will not be entitled to membership of the University Student’s Union.
- All applications for character and other certificates should be submitted through
- the office. This will prevent unnecessary delay in the issuance of the certificates. Certificates will ordinarily be available the next day.
- Smoking in the building (Classrooms, Library Rooms & Corridors etc. ) is strictly prohibited.
- Student must neither talk near the lecture rooms, nor loiter in the corridors during class hours.
- Bicycles, Motorcycles, Motorcars in no case, be parked anywhere except the parking area. These should be kept locked and placed at the area provided for the purpose.
Institute has a totally air conditioned open shelf library positioned at 1st floor. The library offers the students, a secure, commodious and very peacefull envrionment conducive for learning. About 7000 books are accessible on a huge range of issues relevant to the discipline of Information Technology, Business Administration, Law and commerce.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Punjab Gujranwala Campus Admission 2014.
Official Site: University of Punjab Gujranwala Campus