University of Wah Admission 2014
About University of Wah
The University of Wah was founded in 2005. 3 and half years later, in july 2009. the Punjab provincial Assembly exceeded the University of Wah Act, 2009. The University of Wah is giving 4-years Bachelor and 2-years Master Programmes in Basic Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Engineering Sciences. The University of Wah has 2 constituent colleges, Mashal and Wah Engineering College. The Wah Engineering College is giving B. Sc Engineering Program in the fields of Electronics, Mechanical and Mechatronics, whereas, Mashal College is giving BS (4-years) Programs in English and Education (only for girls).
Resvised Important Admission Date for Faculty of Basic Sciences, Social Sciences & Humanities, Computer Sciences and Management Sciences
- Fall admission date 2014 will be coming soon
- Prospectus can also be obtainced through post by sendinga draft of Rs 1500/- or by hand Rs 1200/-
- Biological Science
- Computer Science
- Chemistry, Physics
- Statistics, Business
- Administration and Mathematics
- English Literature
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sociology and Psychology
- A person possessing a FA/F. Sc Certificate from Pakistan or comparative certificate from any other country with at minimum 2nd division, having 45% marks or its comparative shall be suitable for admission to BS (Hons) and BBA (Hons) degree program.
- A person holding a BA/B. Sc degree from Pakistan or comparative certificate from any other country with at least 2nd division, having 45% marks or its comparative shall be entitled for admission to B. Ed and Master degree program. However, for EMBA 4 years job expertise is also necessary and for M. Ed degree program B. Ed or MA in Education is the requirement.
- A person keeping F. Sc (Pre-Engineering) certificate with at least 60% marks or DAE with 1st division in relevant technology from any institute known by the Government of Pakistan shall be entitled for admission to BSc Engineering degree program. Entry test for all applicants is compulsory. UET entry test result is also appropriate and such applicants shall be exempted from entry test of the University. Merit to be determined on the basis of 70% weightage to F. Sc marks and 30% weightage to entry test.
- Each applicant shall make an application for admission on the prescribed by doctors form in resolution to an advertisement.
- Admission shall made on the basis of academic merit.
- All the admission shall be authorized by the respected Dean of faculty on the suggestions of the admission committee of the department.
- The University of Wah may prepare other conditions for figuring out merit for admission from time to time.
- Admission to one department shall not give the student any appropriate to exchange to an additional department.
- The Vice Chancellor may terminate/reject admission of/to any student without assigning any reason.
- International students, searching for admission, will be essential to submit their application through the Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Wah Admission 2013.
Official Website: University of Wah