University Of Development Alternative Bangladesh Admission 2013
For a number of years, the existing education system within just the country has fork out mostly in direction of the invention of an unemployed army of educated manpower, without the essential ideas to steer the country towards improvement and wealth. It is leaving behind the location as a entire not having any direction. A important purpose behind this shortage of route is that the pertinent education system has turn out to be powerfully materialistic and ignores the fact that a comprehensive educational system should put equivalent if not more emphasis on raising the moral and sociable awareness of the students.
School of Arts
- Department of English offers a Bachelor’s degree
- Department of Fine Arts offers a Bachelor’s degree and an MFA
- Department of Music
- Department of Bengali (Bangla)
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Law and Human Rights
School of Life Science
The School of Life Science is the largest faculty. The departments are:
- Department of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
- Department of Molecular Medicine and Bioinformatics (MMB)
- Department of Pharmacy
School of Engineering and Communication
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) offers a Bachelor’s degree
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE) offers a Bachelor’s degree
- Department of Communication and Media Studies (CMS) offers a Bachelor’s degree
- Department of Mathematics (BSc Math) offers a Bachelor’s degree
School of Business Administration
The school offers a Bachelor are as follows:
- Business Administration BBA
- Master in Business Administration MBA.
Required grade levels for admission:
SSC and HSC with minimum GPA of 2. 50 in each (except for Music, Fine Arts) or a GPA of 2. 00 in either SSC or HSC but with a blended GPA of 6. 00 in both SSC and HSC or a blended GPA of 5. 00 in both SSC and HSC. For children of flexibility practitioners father’s / mother’s certificate of connecting to the Libration War has to be offered ’A’ level- at least 2 subjects with minimum Bs or 3 subjects with 2 Cs, ’0′ level – at least 5 subjects with 3 Bs Foreign Baccalaureate Diploma American High School Diploma or comparable A 12-year Higher Secondary School Education from the SAARC countries.
Cost of UODA education can be a important headache for several students and their families. But tuition fees and other charges at UODA are among the least expensive in the country. In achieving their UODA costs at UODA, students can anticipate some financial counselling from part-time employment, and some from scholarships and stipends. The Financial Assistance Office at UODA is committed to helping students within the limits of accessible funds, dependent on academics functionality and economic requirements of the student.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about UODA Bangladesh Admission 2012 UODA Schools, UODA School of Arts, UODA School of Life Science, UODA School of Engineering and Communication, UODA School of Business Administration, UODA Admissions, UODA Admission Requirements, UODA Required grade levels for admission.
Official Website: UODA