This college, a constituent college of the University of Wah, was founded in 2004 and has been providing four years degree course in the areas of Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Civil along with Chemical Engineering. Moreover, the College has also commenced a postgraduate course providing MSc degrees in Electrical and also Mechanical Engineering and also PhD courses in the areas of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
Important Admission Date for Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Mechantronics, Chemical Engineering, MS Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Admission Start from 21-07-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 19-09-2014
- Get Admission Form and pay Rs 2,000 in favor of Wah Engineering College
- Entry Test should be held on 20 to 22 Sep
- Beginning of Classes 13-10-2014
- BSc Electrical
- BSc Mechanical
- BSc Mechatronics
- BSc Chemical
- BSc Civil
- MS Electrical
- MS Mechanical
- PhD Electrical
- PhD Mechanical
- Admission to 1 department shall not offer the student any appropriate to exchange to a further department.
- The Vice Chancellor reserves the appropriate to terminate/reject entrance of/to any student not having assigning any motive.
- All admissions will be authorised by the Dean of department on the suggestions of admission committee of the department.
- The university may formulate other conditions for identifying merit for admission from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Courses:
- FSc (Pre-Engineering) or comparative with at minimum 60% marks or DAE with 1st division in related technology from any institute known by the Govt.
- Merit will be identified on the base of 70% FSc marks & 30% entry test marks.
- Every student searching for entrance should pass the entry test. On the other hand, UET entry test final result is tolerable and these applicants are exempted from the University of Wah Undergraduate Entry Test.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD Engineering:
- Master’s degree in the related area comparative to 18 years of education with a CGPA of at minimum 3. 0/4. 0, or comparative.
- GRE (Foreign) Subject Test with higher 60 %. Provisional admission may be offered till moving GRE.
- 48 CH (18 CH courses + 30 CH Thesis Research), CGPA > 3. 0, Passing DQE, Thesis Proposal Defense, print a minimum of one exploration paper in HEC accepted journal, thesis analysis by 2 international specialists. Thesis Finalized Security ahead of GEC in an start seminar.
- Wah Engineering College,
- University of Wah,
- Quaid Avenue, The Mall, Wah Cantt, Punjab, 47040, Pakistan
Email ID: email@example.com Phone Numbers:
- +92 (51) 9055 22253-4
- +92 (51) 9314391
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about College.
Official Site: Wah Engineering College