WAH Medical College Admission 2015
Wah Medical College is a aspect of amalgamated Medical Education Programme becoming run by POF Welfare Trust and POF Board Wah Cantt.
The College is authorised by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC) for MBBS education and is recognized by World Health Organisation. College is associated with University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore.
Important 2014 Admission Date for Post RN B.Sc Nursing 2 Years
- Admission Start fom 22 Dec
- Last Date of Form Submission 31 Dec
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 1000/- from college.
Important Admission Date for MBBS 2014-2019
- Admission Start from 02 Nov
- Last Date of Form Submission 24 Nov
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 4000/- For Pakistani Applicants and $60 For Foreign Students.
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Behavioral Science
- Obs & Gynae
- Medical Education
Department of Anatomy:
The new campus of WMC houses a custom made produced, affliction of the art department of Anatomy which provides housing for methods of the professorial staff, demonstrators and departmental staff. Department has its own lecture theatre, exhibition rooms, dissection hall, mortuary, laboratory with its design room and a well outfitted museum.
Department is also set up with the hottest/modern electronic educating supports such as computers, printers, multimedia, slide and expense projectors, epidiascope etc. to help out in sleek and effective education of the students and performance of the department.
Department of Physiology:
Physiology is the url among the basic sciences and medicine. The efficient beauty of physiology is that it combines the man or women functions of all the body’s different cells, tissues and organs in to a practical whole, the majestic human body. Certainly, the human body is much more than the value of its parts, and life relies upon this whole function. Our bodies are endowed with a vast system of feed back controls that achieve the essential balances without which we will be not able to live. We call this high level of inside bodily control “homeostasis”. In disease rate functional balances are often seriously distributed which impairs homeostasis. When ever a single agitation reaches a limit; the whole body can no more time live. One of the objectives is to emphasise the performance and elegance of the body’s homeostatic mechanisms and also to present their abnormal function in disease.
Department of Behavioral Science
Behavioral Sciences is an essential subject of MBBS programs. Educating and coaching in this subject changes a medical student into a very good and successful doctor, who retains human values and self-esteem at the foremost. Always keeping in view the exterminator dallas of this subject both PMDC and UHS have endorsed that the teaching should commence in 1st year and should continue throughout subsequent years. However University Exam is held in 2Ild professional MBBS.
Department of Medicine::
Department of medicine is the most significant clinical department of College with bed strength of 223 beds at POF Hospital. It has 3 independent Medical units. Each unit consists of 60 beds. It has a distinguish demanding care unit which is well set up with all the most recent gadgets for demanding care support including modern ventilators, monitors and arterial blood gas analyser.
Department of Dermatology:
The dermatology department of POFs’ hospital which is the associated hospital of College is a well outfitted department. It has 2 outpatient offices for trainers and a commodious waiting area for the patients. It has conveniences for Electrocautery, Cryotherapy and surgical types of procedures like biopsies etc. The average monthly turn over pf patients is about 1800-1900 with a wide variety of conditions which offers a good opportunity for undergraduates to see most of the common dermatological ailments.
Department of Orthopedics:
The Orthopedic Department at POF Hospital was higher in January 2007 in compliance with the PMDC conditions for the objective of certification of institute, which is fully known by the PMDC and the World Health Organization. The work of Orthopaedic Department involves undergraduate educating and coaching for fellowship programe. The clinical work is highlighted below:
Department of Medical Education:
Medical education was not regarded as an essential and independent discipline till a short while ago. Nonetheless, in light of current trends, a department of medical education is turning into an important requirement for a medical school. Such departments are established in response to improved public anticipation automobile to healthcare, social trends towards improved answerability, educational developments, increased interest in what to teach and how to instruct doctors and the need to train more doctors. The just lately organized department of Medical Education at institute is still in its start.
Admission Policy and Eligibility:
Institute is start for admission to all entitled applicants irrespective of gender, religion, race, creed, color, or domicile. Students from anywhere in Pakistan and overseas may apply. Opposition for admission is intense. Possession of minimum eligibility criteria does not guarantee selection.
There are a total of 100 seats, out of which 65 are open for all eligible applicants. Rests of the seats are dispersed in various quotas. For all the groups, selection is made purely on merit. There is no admission against contributions.
Local Pakistan Students
The applicant should have exceeded F. Sc Examination (Pre Medical) securing at least 60% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Pakistani University or an comparative examination of Board of Secondary Education in Pakistan.
The applicant has exceeded an examination higher than the F. Sc of a Pakistani University with Biological Sciences provided he/she has exceeded the Intermediate Science (F. Sc. Examination) (Medical Group) securing at least 60% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Pakistani university or an equivalent examination of a Board of Secondary Education in Pakistan.
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2014:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
FOR OVERSEAS (FOREIGN) STUDENTS:
- The applicant who has exceeded an examination equivalent to intermediate level of Pakistan from a international education system with three science subjects out of which Biology and Chemistry are essential subjects with 60% marks in each as, certified by IBCC.
- The subsequent groups of students shall be entitled for admission on the Overseas (foreign) seats if they fulfill the subsequent ailments
- Pakistani national student having exceeded an examination equivalent to intermediate level of Pakistan from a international education system with three science subjects out of which Biology and Chemistry are essential subjects with 60% marks in each as, certified by IBCC. Subject wise equivalence by IBCC shall be acceptable irrespective of study group mentioned by IBCC if any.
- As well as the and Pakistanis having dual nationality shall be entitled for admission on foreign / overseas seats regardless of the place of their premedical study, Pakistan or in foreign countries. The applicant is essential to have exceeded intermediate from a Pakistani board or an examination equivalent to intermediate level of Pakistan after study abroad from a foreign education system with three science subjects out of which Biology and Chemistry are essential subjects with 60% marks in each as, certified by IBCC.
MERIT COMPONENTS :
- Matric /Equivalent………………………………………….. 10 %
- F.Sc/Equivalence……………………………………………. 40 %
- Entry Test……………………………………………………… 50 %
Only one Entry Test is conducted by UHS Lahore for all the candidates for admission in the Public and Private Medical Colleges of Punjab.
The entry test of one provincial authority shall be acceptable for admission in other provinces in private medical colleges.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about City WAH Medical College Admission 2014.
Official Website: WAH Medical College