The WBUHS (WBUHS) has been established by an Action of the West Bengal Legislative Assembly in the year 2003 for far better management of the health and medical education associated courses which were so significantly trained individually by the University of Calcutta, and the Universities of Burdwan and North Bengal.
- 1st Professional
- 2nd Professional
- 3rd Professional
- MD/MS/PG Diploma in Modern Medicine
- Dental Courses
- Nursing Courses
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Residents of India who have attained any of the subsequent qualifications shall be entitled to apply for the program:
B. Sc. (Hons. )#) in Life Sciences / B. Tech in Biotechnology degree with a minimal of 55% marks in aggregates attained
Candidates who are as a result of glimpse in the determining examinations as discussed previously mentioned, can also application in the entrance test offered they meet the eligibility criteria at the period of counseling.
WBUHS Admissions Test Regulations
- Admission test will be conducted by the WBUHS to prepare category / caste-wise merit lists in addition to a combined merit list of the candidates seeking admission to the M. Sc. .in Medical Biotechnology Course.
- Entrance test will be executed by the WBUHS to get ready category / caste-wise merit lists moreover to a mixed merit list of the applicants searching for admission to the M. Sc.. in Medical Biotechnology Program.
- Discussed for admission will be provisionally granted to glimpse in the admission test offered they have posted their applications in the approved form and have content the eligibility criteria given above.
- The question papers for the admission test shall be set in English and shall consist of 100 single greatest reaction type Multiple Choice Questions.
- The time-span of the admission test will be of 80 minutes.
- A applicant will be honored one (1) marks for each right answer. SC/ ST applicants who will secure a minimal of 40 marks and other applicants who will protected a minimal of 50 marks in the admission test will meet the criteria for joining the counselling.
- Multiple response(s) would be thought of as incorrect answer.
- There will be no unfavorable marking for any wrong response.
WBUHS Reservation of Seats
- 22%, 6% & 3% seats will likely to be kept appropriated for the SC, ST & Literally Equipment applicants respectively. “Physically Handicapped. means “Persons with afflictions. as identified by MCI. The government obtain and/ or the court directives which will be in induce will be accompanied for this objective.
- Seats reserved for SC applicants when staying empty even after subsequent the recommendations laid down in the Govt. requirements and notifications, shall be packed in by the ST applicants and vice-versa.
- Seats appropriated for PH applicants when left over vacant even after subsequent the guidelines laid down in the Govt. orders and notifications, shall be packed in from the common merit list.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about WBUHS Admission 2012 WBUHS Courses, WBUHS Admissions, WBUHS Admissions Test Regulations, WBUHS Reservation of Seats.
Official Site: WBUHS