Women Medical College Abbottabad is one of the finest college of Pakistan. WMC Abbottabad located under the vicinity of Abbottabad. Abbottabad is beautiful place for the visitors. Our aim is to offer a good and quality education.
Eligibility for Admissions
- The program of study for MBBS at WMC is amenable to female applicants only.
- Candidate for MBBS admission must have exceeded the F. Sc (Pre-Medical) from Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education in Pakistan in 1st division acquiring at minimum 60% (660/1100) unadjusted marks.
- British Ordinary Level (‘O’ level) and Advanced level (‘A’ level) qualifications in the subjects must be a minimum of “c” grade. There must be No “E grade” in any of the over 3 subject experienced. Application with decrease grade in any of the over subjects will not be prepared.
- The certification should be escorted by an “Equivalence Certificate” from the IBCC Islamabad which shows the applicant to have attained at least 60% unadjusted marks of F. Sc Pre-medical (Standardized).
- US grade- 12 or Canadian grade – 13 Diploma (minimum GPA-3. 0) followed by an equivalence certificate from IBCC Islamabad of at minimum 60% unadjusted 2nd Year Pre-medical certification which must consist of the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English in the last 03 years of his or her study.
- The candidate must have obtained at minimum 60% score in HSSC from alternative countries of the globe compared to described over with the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English the Equivalence Certificate usually attained from IBCC Islamabad.
- Candidate having exceeded the Higher Secondary School Examination of Middle East with Equivalence Certificate from IBCC Islamabad can also apply.
- Applicant who have attained International Baccalaureate Diploma with subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and sufficient skills in English offered the equivalence certificate from IBCC Islamabad shows at minimum (60%) 2nd Year marks.
- Hostel lodging is accessible to all students searching for hostel accommodation as boarders. There are 3 hostels in WMC Abbottabad.
- which provide secure accommodation to students. The amenities consist of discussed accommodation in bedrooms, nice sitting rooms and hygienic kitchens with capacious dinning halls and equipped frequent room with conveniences of in house games.
- Murree Road, Nawanshehr, Abbottabad – Pakistan
- +92-992- 392334
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Women Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2014.
Official Site: Women Medical College Abbottabad