About Yenepoya University
Emboldened by the frustrating constructive reaction of the community and the students, the operations identified a require to acquire into a Yenepoya University, where autonomy and self reliance would location the organizations on the world-wide map and would in house encourage them to higher levels of superiority.
Yenepoya University Colleges
- Medical Colleges
- Dental Colleges
- Physiotherapy Colleges
- Nursing Colleges
Students who wish to fill out an application for programs can acquire the application form or CD from the Yenepoya University, on payment of Rs. 250. Applications can also be down loaded from the web page and published and sent coupled with a demand draft for a payment of Rs. 500 towards enrollment enclosing the delivery of purchase of CD.
Eligibility for MBBS and BDS
- The candidate should have exceeded the 2-year Pre-University Examination in Karnataka or its comparative exam.
- The applicant should have finished 17 years of age as on 31st December of the academics year of entrance.
- The applicant shouId have learnt Physics, Chemistry and BioIogy in the qualifying exam executed by any known Indian Higher Secondary Board or comparable certification.
- Applicants who have exceeded B. Sc. examinations are also entitled for entrance subject to the subjects collection as authorised by the Yenepoya University.
- The applicant should have collateralized not below 50% aggregate in the Science subjects in the qualifying exam and a pass in English for admission to MBBS and BDS. On the other hand, for applicants that belong to scheduied caste and scheduled tribe groups, the minimal aggregate is 40%.
- The applicant should be clinically fit.
- Any other ailments installed down by the Yenepoya University from time to time.
- Admission shall be subject to the authorization of Yenepoya University.
- The applicant has to post, in authentic, the subsequent docs.
Yenepoya University Eligibility for MS/MD/MSC
- The candidate should have exceeded MBBS/BDS Course from a known institution.
- The candidate will conform to new ailments and conditions that may be laid down by the Yenepoya University, from time to time.
Yenepoya University Eligibility for GMN Courses
Male/ Female applicants are entitled to fill out an application:
- Applicant Should have finished the age of 17 years on or prior to 31st August of the year of admission to the program. The Higher age limit for entrance is 25 years.
- Applicant Should have exceeded the pre-university examination (10+2) of known Board / University, inclination will be offered to the students with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology as subjected of studies.
- Applicant Should have exceeded the being approved examination in not over 2 attempts.
- Applicant Should be physically fit – supported by a latest physical fitness certificate.
- The applicant should ensure whether he/she posses the essential certification for admission.
- The applicant is envisioned to ascertain his/her eligibility for KMC, Bangalore, before connecting to the course, specifically if he/she has attained the qualifying exam certificate from outdoor India.
Yenepoya University Facilities
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Yenepoya University Admission 2013 Yenepoya University Colleges, Yenepoya University Admissions, Yenepoya University Eligibility for MBBS and BDS, Yenepoya University Eligibility for MS/MD/MSC, Yenepoya University Eligibility for GMN Courses, Yenepoya University Facilities.
Official Site: Yenepoya University
Type: Deemed University