Ziauddin Medical College is a certification awarding non-public University in Karachi, Pakistan. After the important authorization by way of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC), the University started College in 1995, which started its 1st academics session in April 1996. The 1st class of 55 students began their studies in April 1996 as well as graduated in March 2001.
Important 2015 Admission Date for MBBS, BDS, Pharm-D, BS.SLT
- Admission Starts from July 13
- Last Date of Form Submission Aug 21 for MBBS, BDS & Pharm-D and August 18 for BS/SLT
- Entry Test at Clifton Campus Aug 23 for MBBS, BDS & Pharm-D and August 23 for BS.SLT
- Interview From 1st week of Sep for MBBS, 2nd week of Sep for BDS, 3rd Week of Sep for Pharm-D, Fourth Week for BS.SLT
- Beginning of Classes 1st week of Nov for MBBS & BDS, 1st Week of Jan for Pharm-D & BS.SLT
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 2000 from admission office.
- Speech Language Therapy
- Medical Technology
- BS Media Sciences
- BS Physiotheraphy
- BSc Speech language therapy
Admission to Ziauddin Medical College for a 5 year M. B., B. S. degree program is start to all individuals who fulfill the assortment conditions. All applicants are picked for their academics accomplishments and possibilities.
Students are accepted to the 1st year of M. B., B. S. on prior high school and/or college academic file, and score in test and interview executed by the Ziauddin Medical College. Assortment of students is on the groundwork of an admission plan authorised by the Regulating Body of Ziauddin Medical College, which is in tier with the legislation of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
Students are mainly accepted in the class of Regional Citizens. Only a several seats are accessible for Abroad Students. Ziauddin Medical College doesn’t admit students on the base of contributions.
Basic Conditions for Admission:
The Basic conditions for students searching for admission to M. B., B. S. degree Programme are as follows:
- Minimum 60% marks in Pre-Medical Group of Higher Secondary Certificate Exam kept by a known Board of Intermediate Education in Pakistan.
- Along with GCE Cambridge/London, ‘Superior level’ (A level), American High School Diploma, and alternative comparative Certificates or Diplomas, an equivalence to HSC (Pre-Medical) equivalence will be determined as per suggestions of HEC. Students with American High School Certificate are also advised to post SAT–II with a minimal suggested score of 550 in topics of Biology, Chemistry and 1 additional Science subject.
- (Local + Overseas) Students are essential to require a published test (MCQs) and show up for an interview. Skills in English Language, both in created and mental expression is essential.
- It used to be 300,000 + 100,000 admission fee for 1st year.
- Students searching for admission to M. B., B. S. 1st year of Ziauddin Medical College are envisioned to pay the fees authorised by the Regulating Body of the Ziauddin Medical College. Admission fee is posted only after, at the period of admission to the 1st year. For following years, students are essential to spend only the tuition fee.
- For regional students, all fees are given in Pakistani currency exchange, and for Abroad students all fees are given in US dollars.
- Parents/guardians are suggested to assure that fee for each academic year is given within the due date. Ziauddin Medical College reserves the appropriate to terminate admission if the fee is not given within the due date.
- Students who do it again the year due to fail or normally are essential to spend the tuition fee for the year/s being repetitive.
- Ziauddin Medical College doesn’t manage cash or individual cheques. Fees must be given in the form of pay obtain payable to Ziauddin Medical College.
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2017:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Ziauddin Medical College Admission 2017.
Official Site: Ziauddin Medical College