Ziauddin University Admission 2014
The change for better of Dr. Ziauddin’s vision into certainty started in the late 1950’s when his daughter Dr. Ejaz Fatima, and his son-in-law Dr. Tajammul Hussain, started out a small maternal dna home in Nazimabad. Over the years, this small maternal dna home has harvested into a busy 80-bedded hospital that behaves the densely populated area of Nazimabad.
Important Admission Date for B.E Biomedical Engineering
- Last Date of Form Submission 01-11-2014
Important Admission Date for MBBS, BDS, Pharm.D, BS SLT, BS CMS
- Last Date of Form Submission MBBS, BDS, Pharm.d, BSSLT is 16-08-2014 and 18-08-2014 for BSCMS
- Entry Test should be held on MBBS, BDS, Pharm.d 24-08-2014, 26 Aug for BS SLT and 23 for BS.CMS
- Inteview held on first week of Sep and 26 Aug fro BS.CMS
- Beginning of Session first of week of Nov for MBBS, January for Pharm D and BS SLT, 08 Sep for BS.CMS
Important Admission Date for BS Communication & Media Studies 4 Years
- Last Date of Form Submission 18 Aug
- Admission Test will be held on 19 Aug
- Display of Result 21 Aug
- Interview and Group Discussion is from 22-08-2014 ro 25-08-2014
- Final List will display on 27-08-2014
- Beginning of Classes 08-09-2014
Comprises of the following faculties:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Dental Surgery
The following faculties will be introduced in future:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Fine Arts
Statement for admissions is produced in an English daily newspaper. Application forms, prospectus and other details with regards to the test and schedule can be attained from the Registrar’s Office on payment of a digesting fee
- The General criteria for students in search of admission to M. B., B. S. degree Programme are as comes after:
- Minimum 60% marks in Pre-Medical Group of Higher Secondary Certificate Examination held by a acknowledged Board of Intermediate Education in Pakistan.
- With GCE Cambridge/London, ‘Advanced level’ (A level), American High School Diploma, and other comparative Certificates or Diplomas, an equivalence to HSC (Pre-Medical) equivalence will be made a decision as per guidelines of HEC.
- Students with American High School Certificate are also advised to submit SAT–II with a minimum amount advised score of 550 in subjects of Biology, Chemistry and one more Science subject.
- (Local + Overseas) Students are essential to take a written test (MCQs) and glimpse for an interview. Proficiency in English Language, both in written and verbal phrase is essential.
Bachelors in Physical Therapy:
Ziauddin College of physical therapy offers 4 years Bachelors.
Qualification: Intermediate Science (pre-medical) from a acknowledged Board or its comparative with a minimum of 50% marks.
Age: Not more than 25 years at the time of admission.
- Weight age: S. S. C. Marks 10 %
- H. S. C. Marks 40 %
- Written Test Marks 40 %
- Interview Marks 10 %
Eligibility for Pharm-D:
The applicant should have exceeded the Intermediate Science (HSC) Examination (Medical/ Biology Group) solidifying at least 60 % marks in get worse from the Board of Higher Secondary Education in Pakistan or any other examination of a International University of Examination Body which in chance and standard is determined comparative to the I. Sc. Examination (Medical Group) of a Pakistan Board of Higher Secondary Education.
Pharm. D (Doctor of Pharmacy) is a 5 years degree program sanctioned by Pharmacy Council of Pakistan. The program is open to all persons who match the selection criteria. All applicants (Local Resident Students) are determined on merit according to the subsequent criteria:
Examination / Interview
|Higher Secondary Certificate (Intermediate)||
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Ziauddin University Admission 2014.
Official Website: Ziauddin University