Ziauddin University Admission 2014
About Ziauddin University
The change for better of Dr. Ziauddin’s vision into certainty started in the late 1950’s when his daughter Dr. Ejaz Fatima, and his son-in-law Dr. Tajammul Hussain, started out a small maternal dna home in Nazimabad. Over the years, this small maternal dna home has harvested into a busy 80-bedded hospital that behaves the densely populated area of Nazimabad.
Important Admission Date for BS Medical Technology, B.Sc Medical Technology Associate Degree with Specialities offered in Radiological Imaging, Radiation Therapy, Cardiovascular Sciences, Nuclear Medicine, Neurophysiology, Surgeon’s Assistant, Cardiac Perfusion in 2 Year
- Admission Start from 07-02-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 28-02-2014
Ziauddin University comprises of the following faculties:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Dental Surgery
The following faculties will be introduced in future:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Medical College
- Dental College
- College of Pharmacy
- Allied Health Sciences
- College of Nursing
- College of Speech Language Therapy
- College of Bio-Medical Engineering
- College of Physical Therapy
- Postgraduate Program
- College of Business and Leadership (COBAL)
Important Dates for MBBS, BDS, Pharm.d, B-SLT
- Last date for Submissioin of Forms 10-08-2012
- Entry Test at Clifton Campus 26-08-2012
- Interview Forms 04-09-2012 for Bs-SLT 16-10-2012
Statement for admissions is produced in an English daily newspaper. Application forms, prospectus and other details with regards to the test and schedule can be attained from the Registrar’s Office on payment of a digesting fee
- The General criteria for students in search of admission to M. B., B. S. degree Programme are as comes after:
- Minimum 60% marks in Pre-Medical Group of Higher Secondary Certificate Examination held by a acknowledged Board of Intermediate Education in Pakistan.
- With GCE Cambridge/London, ‘Advanced level’ (A level), American High School Diploma, and other comparative Certificates or Diplomas, an equivalence to HSC (Pre-Medical) equivalence will be made a decision as per guidelines of HEC.
- Students with American High School Certificate are also advised to submit SAT–II with a minimum amount advised score of 550 in subjects of Biology, Chemistry and one more Science subject.
- (Local + Overseas) Students are essential to take a written test (MCQs) and glimpse for an interview. Proficiency in English Language, both in written and verbal phrase is essential.
Bachelors in Physical Therapy:
Ziauddin College of physical therapy offers 4 years Bachelors.
Qualification: Intermediate Science (pre-medical) from a acknowledged Board or its comparative with a minimum of 50% marks.
Age: Not more than 25 years at the time of admission.
- Weight age: S. S. C. Marks 10 %
- H. S. C. Marks 40 %
- Written Test Marks 40 %
- Interview Marks 10 %
Eligibility for Pharm-D
The applicant should have exceeded the Intermediate Science (HSC) Examination (Medical/ Biology Group) solidifying at least 60 % marks in get worse from the Board of Higher Secondary Education in Pakistan or any other examination of a International University of Examination Body which in chance and standard is determined comparative to the I. Sc. Examination (Medical Group) of a Pakistan Board of Higher Secondary Education.
Pharm. D (Doctor of Pharmacy) is a 5 years degree program sanctioned by Pharmacy Council of Pakistan. The program is open to all persons who match the selection criteria. All applicants (Local Resident Students) are determined on merit according to the subsequent criteria:
Examination / Interview
|Higher Secondary Certificate (Intermediate)||
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Ziauddin University Admission 2013.
Official Website: Ziauddin University