Ziauddin University Admission 2014
The change for better of Dr. Ziauddin’s vision into certainty started in the late 1950’s when his daughter Dr. Ejaz Fatima, and his son-in-law Dr. Tajammul Hussain, started out a small maternal dna home in Nazimabad. Over the years, this small maternal dna home has harvested into a busy 80-bedded hospital that behaves the densely populated area of Nazimabad.
Important Admission Date for BS Medical Technology with Specialization in Cardiac Perfusioin, Cadiovascular Sciences, Neurosciences, Nuclear Medicine, Operation Theatre Sciences, Radiation Therapy, Radiological Imaging
- Admission Start from 24 Nov
- Last Date of Form Submission 15 Dec
- Entry Test should be held on 23 Dec
Get Admission Form from Ziaddin Univrsity, Block B, North Nazimabad, Karachi.
Important Admission Date for FCPS Part-II in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Hematology, Histopathology, Chemical Pathology, Microbology, General Surgery, Gynae & OBS, MD/MS in Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Gynar & OBS, Urology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, MCPS in Paediatrics, Ophthamology, ENT, Anaesthesiology, Diploma in Pediatrics Medicine, Diploma in Pediatrics Medicine
- Last Date of Form Submission 5th Dec
- Training Start from 1st Week of Jan
- Get Admission Form at PG Office(North Campus Only)ST-16, Block-B, North Nazimabad, Karachi.
Important Admission Date for Diploma in Phlebotomy, Diploma in Clinical Pathology, Diploam in Transfusion Medicine, Associate Degree MT Clinical Laboratory Sciences 2 Years and BS MT Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Last Date of Form Submission 24 Nov
- Interview Date 04 Dec
Important Admission Date for B.E Biomedical Engineering
- Last Date of Form Submission 01-11-2014
Important Admission Date for DPT
- Admission Start from 07 Sep
- Last Date of Form Submission 03 Octo
- Entry Test should be held on 10 Octo
Comprises of the following faculties:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Dental Surgery
The following faculties will be introduced in future:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Fine Arts
Statement for admissions is produced in an English daily newspaper. Application forms, prospectus and other details with regards to the test and schedule can be attained from the Registrar’s Office on payment of a digesting fee
- The General criteria for students in search of admission to M. B., B. S. degree Programme are as comes after:
- Minimum 60% marks in Pre-Medical Group of Higher Secondary Certificate Examination held by a acknowledged Board of Intermediate Education in Pakistan.
- With GCE Cambridge/London, ‘Advanced level’ (A level), American High School Diploma, and other comparative Certificates or Diplomas, an equivalence to HSC (Pre-Medical) equivalence will be made a decision as per guidelines of HEC.
- Students with American High School Certificate are also advised to submit SAT–II with a minimum amount advised score of 550 in subjects of Biology, Chemistry and one more Science subject.
- (Local + Overseas) Students are essential to take a written test (MCQs) and glimpse for an interview. Proficiency in English Language, both in written and verbal phrase is essential.
Bachelors in Physical Therapy:
Ziauddin College of physical therapy offers 4 years Bachelors.
Qualification: Intermediate Science (pre-medical) from a acknowledged Board or its comparative with a minimum of 50% marks.
Age: Not more than 25 years at the time of admission.
- Weight age: S. S. C. Marks 10 %
- H. S. C. Marks 40 %
- Written Test Marks 40 %
- Interview Marks 10 %
Eligibility for Pharm-D:
The applicant should have exceeded the Intermediate Science (HSC) Examination (Medical/ Biology Group) solidifying at least 60 % marks in get worse from the Board of Higher Secondary Education in Pakistan or any other examination of a International University of Examination Body which in chance and standard is determined comparative to the I. Sc. Examination (Medical Group) of a Pakistan Board of Higher Secondary Education.
Pharm. D (Doctor of Pharmacy) is a 5 years degree program sanctioned by Pharmacy Council of Pakistan. The program is open to all persons who match the selection criteria. All applicants (Local Resident Students) are determined on merit according to the subsequent criteria:
Examination / Interview
|Higher Secondary Certificate (Intermediate)||
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Ziauddin University Admission 2014.
Official Website: Ziauddin University