ACBT Colombo Admission
Australian College of Business and Technology Colombo Sri Lanka Admission 2014
ACBT is the leading in Australian Higher Education in Sri Lanka since 1998, and combined by world well-known Navitas group, with 30 colleges around the world in 9 countries. ACBT provides an integrated pathway into Edith Cowan University’s undergraduate degrees, through a wide range of University.
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Computer Science
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Computer Science
To get into ACBT programs, students must meet both academics and English Language conditions.
- GCE O Level Cambridge/London: 5 passes 2 of which must be English and Mathematics.
- Sri Lanka or Cambridge GCE Advanced levels finished – minimum 2 passes required.
- Mature age students (20 years or over) may be accepted to the Undergraduate program with achieving the formal educational conditions if they can present related work experience.
- English and Mathematics conditions will apply.
- A regarded Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years work expertise in an professional capacity with 2 years senior management.
- English Prerequisite.
- A recognized degree from UK, US, Australia, Canada or 6. 5 overall band score with a 6. 0 specific band score in IELTS.
- English Language Program.
- ACBT could also arrange English Support Classes if students need to increase their English level while their Academic study at ACBT.
Navitas provides financial support in the form of family bursaries. A bursary is applicable where 2 or more students from the same family study with a Navitas member institution.
The 1st family member can be researching with a Navitas member institution at the exact time as other family members, or they may have earlier studied with any Navitas member institution. The bursary is granted to the 2nd and following family members who study with a Navitas member institution. For the purpose of this bursary, a family member is identified as a husband, wife, brother, sister, mother, father, son, daughter or stepchild.
- 442 Galle Road
- Sri Lanka
- Telephone: +(94) 112565511
- Facsimile: +(94) 112565594
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about ACBT Admission 2014.
Official Site: ACBT (www.acbt.net)