Aga Khan University Admission 2018 MBBS
Applications for entrance in Aga Khan University Karachi are approved for the 1st year MBBS class only. These will be approved on February 4, 2018. Applications obtained after the ending date will not be refined.
Details on entrance and application content may be down loaded from the AKU web-site.www.aku.edu or obtained from specific branches of Soneri Bank in Pakistan. Moreover, the Medical College application package [application form, sample test paper, brochure and the admit card costs Rs. 200 in Pakistan]. This may be attained from the Entrance Office by cash payment in person. If expected by post in Pakistan and abroad, I highly recommend you send to the section on a method of payment below.
Aga Khan University Admission 2018 Last Date, MBBS
Important 2018 Admission Date for MBBS, Diploma in Dental Hygiene, BScn and MScN Nursing
- Apply online Admission form 5 June, 2018
- Application Processing Fee is Rs 5,500 in Pakistan and US $250 For overseas applicants.
Nursing and Midwifery/ Institute For the study of Muslim civilisations:
If you fascinated in being a nurse, the university presents several program ranging from diploma program me to undergraduate bachelor degrees.
In East Africa, the Advanced Nursing Studies program presents a BScN degree and an RN to EN Conversion process Diploma Program in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
- A graduate education at university opens opportunities to alternatives.
- If you are sensitive to creating a change in the lives of those that require it most, institute Pakistan graduate program can help you convert your suggestions into truth.
- Our graduate research program specialize in resolving the problems of the developing world. Our students come to be resistant leaders helping communities to strengthen their quality of lifetime.
At Institution, we believe there is a clear link between improving the quality of teacher education and encouraging socio-economic growth in the developing world.
With institutes in Pakistan and East Africa, we offer teachers and education administrators the skills and possibilities they require to educate future leaders through human resource progress, institutional ability building, policy analysis and research.
We own up students to our Master’s and Ph.D. graduate programmes through a merit-based, translucent process and present generous economical aid for those in require.
- Consulting Clinic 1 (CC1) 3486 1002 or 3493 0051 Ext. 1002, 1059
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details.
Official Site: Aga Khan University Karachi Pakistan