Arab Open University Egypt Admission
About Arab Open University Egypt
Arab Open University Egypt is a non-profit, non-public Pan Arab university started in 2002. The Arab Open University Egypt (AOU) take pleasure of becoming the pioneer of this impressive project and stands ready to nurture the new idea in Arab Open University Egypt education delivery at the highest specifications.
Arab Open University Egypt Programs
IT department Courses
- BSc Computing
- BSc Computing with Business
- BSc Bachelor of Science in Information and Communication Technologies
- BSc Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and Computing
- BA Business Studies – Systems track
- BA Business Studies – Economics track
- BA Business Studies – Accounting track
- BA Business Studies – Marketing track
- BA Business Studies
- BA English Language and Literature
- BA English Language with Business
- BA Elementary Education
- BA Special Education – Mental Retardation
Arab Open University Egypt Admissions
Documents Required for Admission
After completing the application form, you require to block off the subsequent docs:
- Original of high school education certificate. Recognised certificates are:
- Thanaweya Amma all areas, with a minimal of 50%.
- Azhar high school certificate, with a minimal of 50%.
- Commerce diploma, with a minimal of 50%.
- American Diploma 8 subjects & SAT 1.
- IGCSE 8 subjects minimal C.
- Any high school certificate has the opportunity of being approved pending authorization from the ministry.
- The over certificates are approved with no circumstances if attained more than 5 years ago.
- If the certificate is attained below 5 years ago, students with the Egyptian nationality and Thanaweya Amma certificate must block off evidence of registration from a further university.
- Unique or official copy of birth certificate.
- 6 pictures of the candidate (4 * 6).
- A photocopy of individual ID card for Egyptians.
- 5 photocopies of non-Egyptians’ passports.
Army recruitment forms for male Egyptian students:
- If the Applicant age is under 18, you should provide the 2 Gond form.
- If the student’s age is between 18 and 22, please bring the 2 Gond and 6 Gond forms.
- If the student’s age is over 22, please bring the original final recruitment status document.
- If 5 years have exceeded since the student attained his high school diploma, you should bring the unique ultimate recruitment standing document.
- Application for the 1st term starts from June, while application for the second term commences from January.
Application Forms are approved at:
- Arab Open University Egypt.
- Intersection of Makram Ebeid St. And Abd ElRazek Elsanhoury St., Nasr City, Cairo.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Arab Open University Egypt Admission 2014.
Official Site: Arab Open University Egypt