Arabian Gulf University Admission
About Arabian Gulf University
Arabian Gulf University (AGU) is a university in Al-Manāmah, Bahrain, authorised by the Ministry of Education, Bahrain, and dictated by Gulf Supportive Countries, and is a representative of Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World. The idea of the Arabian Gulf University was founded immediately after the 4th conference of the General Meeting of Arab Education for the Gulf, in 1979.
Arabian Gulf University Colleges
- College of Medicine & Medical Sciences
- College of Graduate Studies
- French Arabian Business School
Arabian Gulf University Admissions
Arabian Gulf University Admission for Faculty of Medicine and Medical Sciences
The Faculty of Medicine and Medical Sciences used to select from among the candidates to the faculty structured on the high school GPA only, but soon after on the faculty examined the efficiency of the students and likened it to their degrees. The conclusions recommended that their essential to be a additional other conditions taken into concern when selecting the most appropriate applicants to study medication at the Arabian Gulf University. Thus, the Arabian Gulf University formulated new criteria and conditions for recognizing students, which consist of:
- A test to assess the English language of the applicants
- A test in science and mathematics
- A individual interview
- It is really worth referfing to that these specifications were initially part of the value of admissions at the Arabian Gulf University, as it had been made a ordinary for all the Medical schools in the GCC at a achieving of Deans of Medical Schools of the Gulf States which was stored in Kuwait on April 26-27, 1997.
Arabian Gulf University Conditions for the acceptance of applications and how to submit them:
The student must be a resident of one of the GCC associates which are The United Arab Emirates, the Kingdom of Bahrain, the State of Kuwait, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the State of Oman, and the State of Qatar. Only a constrained range of students who are from other Arab locations who are dwelling in the GCC can be approved for a several fee.
- The student must have a secondary school certificate (technological section) or the comparative from the recent year or the earlier year at most and possess a score of at minimum 90% or 3. 5 on the 4-point scale.
- The age of the candidate must not emulate 20 years.
- The candidate must fill out the application form for admission and give all the essential details and docs, specifically.
- A high school certificate. In the event where the candidate has a high school certificate from a international high school inside or out of the GCC states, he or she should have it equated by the Ministry of Education in their
- individual countries.
- A certification of excellent execute from the school where he or she learnt.
- Complete and post a form written by the Arabian Gulf University and authorised of by any govt hospital to verify his conditioning.
- 4 recent color photos.
- A duplicate of his or her passport with a CPR card or particular identity card.
- The application for admission is to be obtained from the Ministry of Education or Ministry of Higher Education in the GCC countries and arrived to the Ministry after being packed out there and offering the mentioned documents, and as for candidates from alternative Arab countries, they are to post their applications instantly to the Arabian Gulf University.
Arabian Gulf University Application Procedures:
All applications and docs (for the citizens of the GCC) are to be offered in at the Ministry of Education, or Ministry of Higher Education of every individual country. GCC nationals expecting to study at their individual purchase can hand in their applications to the Arabian Gulf University with evidence of authorization of ministries (NOC) from their nations.
Arabian Gulf University General Requirement for College of Graduates
- The student must be a GCC national. Students of other Arab nationalities could also be regarded as if there are vacancies accessible.
- Students of the GCC countries must be applicants from the Ministry of Education (or Ministry of Higher Education) of their individual countries.
- A GPA of the student must not be below B or 3. 0/4. 0 when implementing for the Master’s programs and no less than 2. 0/4. 0 when applying for a Diploma of Higher Education
- The student must productively go by way of an interview and any additional tests or academics conditions that are essential by the specific programs and/or the Arabian Gulf University.
- The student must pass a bodily exam.
- The student must existing the University with a certificate of good execute and behaviour from the university from which he/she graduated from.
- The student must pay the tuition fees.
- The applications and docs (GCC students) must be offered to the Ministry of Education or Ministry of Higher Education in their specific countries hinging on their fields and a duplicate of them should be sent to.
- Students of alternative Arab nations must fill out an application specifically to the Arabian Gulf University.
Arabian Gulf University Contact Us
- Contact: Tel: 17239999,
- Fax: 17272555
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Arabian Gulf University Admission 2014.
Official Site: Arabian Gulf University