Bahrain Polytechnic Admission
About Bahrain Polytechnic
Bahrain Polytechnic has been founded by the Bahrain Government to address the require for a experienced Bahraini labour force focused at assisting financial progress and diversification. Bahrain Polytechnic delivers applied, specialized and complex certification. Bahrain Polytechnic graduates will be perform-ready; they will be assured and experienced, aware of what is envisioned of them in the specialized world and be able to accomplish to their full possibilities.
Bahrain Polytechnic Courses
- Engineering Technology
- Information & Communications Technology
- International Logistics Management
- Visual Design
- Web Media
- Certificate in Academic Preparation (Foundation)The Language Centre
Bahrain Polytechnic Admissions
- Bahrain Polytechnic has an yearly application procedure for new admissions.
- Applications for admission to Bahrain Polytechnic for the Academics Year 2012/13 can be created from 6 May 5 July 2012 in 3 steps if you fulfill our entry conditions.
- Finished the ON-LINE application. You must print the Signature Page when it seems, it only shows once.
- Post the essential docs and BHD10 non refundable application fee to the Student Details Centre in Building 8 from 9am-3pm from 6 May to 5 July 2012. If you apply for Visual Design you MUST also post an up to date portfolio of unique work. Applications or Portfolios will not be approved after 3pm on 5 July 2012.
- Students at Public Schools should post your application as per the list Public School dates to apply
- The last day to change your programme choice is 5 July 2012
- Sit the Entry tests.
- Apply NOW
- Applications must be as finished as feasible when made.
- Missing docs or an application for extension must be posted by19 July 2012 or your application will be REFUSED.
- If you can’t post documents by the due date owing to motives outdoor your control (such as Non-public School results have not been launched), apply for extendable with proof by19 July 2012.
Bahrain Polytechnic Scholarships
Bahrain Polytechnic has formulated a range of Scholarships, Honours and economic aid possibilities that will give economic or other tangible forms of assist for current or potential students to participate in study at Bahrain Polytechnic.
Scholarships and Awards may be sponsored by the Polytechnic or endowed by an specific or organization; they may be requirements-based or honored on academics efficiency. Scholarships are provided by authorities agencies, for example Tamkeen and the Ministry of Education, by charitable organisations, or by one of the Polytechnics associated institutions.
Bahrain Polytechnic also offers an extensive financial aid program to students experiencing financial hardship. The criteria and dates for application for Financial Aid are available on application to the Scholarships Coordinator.
Bahrain Polytechnic Facilities
The Division has accountability for the subsequent products:
- Building, plant and site maintenance
- Supply and maintenance of furniture
- Occupational health and Safety
- Student Transport
- Pool vehicles
- Capital Works
- Oversight of the Campus Development
Bahrain Polytechnic Contact Us
You can contact Bahrain Polytechnic via:
- Po Box 33349, Isa Town
- Phone : +973 17897000
- Fax: +973 17897048 / 17897009
- Email: email@example.com
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Bahrain Polytechnic Admission 2012 Bahrain Polytechnic Courses, Bahrain Polytechnic Admissions, Bahrain Polytechnic Scholarships, Bahrain Polytechnic Facilities, Bahrain Polytechnic Contact Us.
Official Site: Bahrain Polytechnic