Beaconhouse National University Admission 2019 Last date Form, Eligibility
In this immensely competitive and dynamic world, qualitatively superior education is an imperative for success. Over the years, higher education has assumed a pivotal role in the development of the required acumen of the students to better equip them to meet the emerging challenges. Universities and higher education institutions are thriving social and cultural centres with much to offer students of any age, nationality or social background. A modern Beaconhouse National University aims to provide its students with a wide array of courses and degrees to choose from, according to their embedded career interests and aptitudes.
Beaconhouse National University Admissions 2019 Last date to Apply, Eligibility Criteria [Fee Structure]
Beaconhouse National University Admission Criteria
- The Beaconhouse National University admits students annually in August; the schedule is comprehensive in the Beaconhouse National University Academic Calendar.
- Students waiting for their FA / F. Sc /A-Level, BA / BSc results may apply for admission. Determined applicants will be granted provisional admission only, which may be regularized after they have been declared flourishing and meet the admission conditions of institution.
BA / BSc (Hons) Programs
- To be entitled for admission to undergraduate programmes, a applicant must satisfy any one of the subsequent conditions:
- FA / F. Sc with at least 2nd division (i. e. 495 marks).
- O-levels (in at least 8 subjects)
- A-levels with at least an average of C-grade. Advanced Subsidiary (AS) will not be taken into account.
- Foreign Baccalaureate High School Diploma result with at least 2. 5 CGPA and equivalence certificate from IBCC.
- Admission of students whose academics and other qualifications are decrease than those prescribed in (i) above, would not be regarded as for admission. Where provisional admission is regarded as highly recommended, the authorization of the Vice Chancellor will be essential through the Registrar.
- Students admitted on provisional basis under above must submit their transcript within 1st year of the program; normally they will not be permitted to join their third semester.
- Student terminated from one school on the basis of poor academics functionality or on disciplinary ground will not be entitled to search for admission to any other school.
- In the same way cases of admission of student, refused by one school, into another school will require the approval of the Vice Chancellor
- In accessory, students applying to Beaconhouse National University will be envisioned to take a written (English) test accompanied by an interview for the applicants short listed after the written test
- Students applying for admission to the Schools of Visual Arts and Design or School of Architecture will be essential to take a 4 hour Drawing Test followed by an interview for short detailed applicants.
- Applicants with work expertise in communication/media/operation related work will be given desire at the Departments of Theatre, TV and Film Studies and Journalism. Evidence of work such as publicized material or collection of work will be essential for short listed applicants.
- All other schools necessitate mandatory written/aptitude tests to be considered on dates described by the Institution.
MA / MSc Program
- To be entitled for placement in the postgraduate programs at the institution, a applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in the Humanities or Sciences from a known international or local education system with placement in the 2nd division.
- A person with a Master’s or professional degree from a known institute of greater studying is also entitled for admission to postgraduate programS. The applicant may be honored Advanced Standing or be given credit for programs already insured. BNC will offer individual academics advisory conventional therapy to such students. The advisor will review the past academics work and present a endorsement to the Dean/Chairperson of the worried School.
Must see before apply:
MS/M. Phil Program
- MA or 16 years of education with BA (Hons. ) from a known university with a minimum CGPA of 2. 5
- A GAT, General Test from the National Testing Service is mandatory
- Written/Aptitude test, Interview
- For admission into PhD minimum CGPA 3: 00 in MS/M. Phil or first Division in annual system is necessary.
- Comprehensive Examination
- 18 credit hour of course work is crucial before thesis
- The new students who have obtained 80% or over marks in their FA/FSc examination or the students with 2 A Grades in the CGE A level examination will be entitled for a scholarship of 25% of the approved tuition fee which will proceed if the recipients maintain a CGPA of 3. 5 in all following semesters by consuming full workload in each semester as recommended by their School/Institute.
- All prevailing students who have accomplished a CGPA of 3. 5 (by taking total workload in each semester as prescribed by doctors by their School/Institute) will be titled to a scholarship of 25% of the tuition fee in the next academic year.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Beaconhouse National University Admission 2019.
Official Website: Beaconhouse National University