Central Women’s University Admission 2017 Last Date
Central Women’s University (CWU) is the 1st university in Bangladesh specifically for women. In maintaining with its motto, “An Enlightened Woman is a Source of Power”, it aspires to produce a congenial environment for youthful women which will be conducive to their rational, social and meaning development.
As an organization of higher studying and investigation that also stimulates ethical benchmarks and values, CWU is fully committed to the suggestions of equal possibility, transparency and non-discrimination.
Central Women’s University Admission 2017 Last date
- Fall admission date 2017 will be coming soon
Degrees currently offered are:
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature
- Bachelor of Social Science in Political Science and Governance Studies
- Bachelor of Social Science in Sociology and Gender Studies
- Bachelor of Social Science in Geography and Environmental Studies
- HSC Minimum GPA 2.5
- University of London or Cambridge GCE “O” levels in 4 subjects with a minimum GPA of 2.5, and “A” levels in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA of 2.5 (in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 and E=1); or
- American High School Diploma
- Acceptable Central Women’s University Admission Test Score
- Admission forms are accessible at CWU Admissions office at 6 Hatkhola Road, Dhaka-1203.
- Admission forms and prospectus are accessible for Tk. 500. Admission forms must be filled up in effectively and signed by the candidate and her parent or guardian or guardian. Finished admission forms must incorporate attested copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates, Testimonials of SSC & HSC or “O” & “A” levels and 2 copies of passport-size photographs.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Central Women’s University Admission 2017.
Official Website: www.cwu.edu.bd