Government of Pakistan Offered Cultural Exchange Scholarship Programme
Applications are asked for study in foreign countries under the Cultural Exchange Scholarships Programs for the year 2014 for Masters and Ph. D studies in various subjects. The scholarships are envisioned from China, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, South Korea and Italy. These scholarships are Completely Funded as the donor countries give tuition fee, hotel and monthly residing allowance, which differs from country to country.
Government of Pakistan Offered Cultural Exchange Scholarship Program
Important Admission Date for Cultural Exchange Scholarship:
- Last Date of Form Submission (New Dates up comming Soon)
- Entry Test is (New Dates up comming Soon)
Eligibility for getting Scholarships
The applicants should have accomplished 16 years Education that is MA / MSc OR should hold 4 years B. Sc (Hons) Agriculture, B. Sc (Engg), BCS (Hons), MBBS in the related area.
Terms and Conditions of the cultural Scholarships
- Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates acquiring above one 2nd division in their academics career are not eligible to fill out an application.
- Attested copies of each assisting documents (Matric to onward) which includes domicile certificate should be sent with the application. The specialized degree holder B. Sc Engg/MBBS, B. Sc (Hons) Agriculture should post comprehensive marks certificate of every year.
- The scholarships are honored on merit determined on the base of NTS test score, seeing Provincial/Regional quota.
- The applicants will have to require language course of the respected country (if applicable).
- Students waiting for result are not entitled to fill out an application.
How to Apply for Scholarships
Applicants are essential to mail their applications on approved Application Form coupled with an on-line deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
- You should deposit test fee by way of the approved deposit slip at the on-line branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Deposited sum is non refundable / non transferable.
- Application form and on-line deposit slip are accessible on NTS Web page: www.nts.org.pk
- Applications posted by hand will not be interested.
- UAN +92-51-844-444-1
- National Testing Service-Pakistan
- Certified . •
ETS Preferred Associate
- Authorized as an ETS Distributor in Pakistan, EPA
- 96. Street- No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad
- C – 32 /11 /1, KDA Scheme No. 01, Karsaz Road, Karachi
- No. 170, 2nd Floor Y-Block, Phase III, DHA, Commercial Area Lahore Cantt
- B-2, Rahat Abad Colony Near Pakistan Forest Institute. Peshawar
Quetta Office: No. 53/7 Opposite Engineering’s Building, Zarghoon Road. Quetta.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Government of Pakistan Offered Cultural Exchange Scholarship Programs.
Official Site: Government of Pakistan