HEC Overseas Scholarships for Pakistani Students
Applications are asked from exceptional Pakistani/AJK nationals for the honor of 9 MS and 5 PhD scholarships funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) under the auspices of the Agricultural Innovation Program (AIP). Flourishing applicants will be skilled at a chosen US Land Scholarship University in alliance with a Pakistani University.
US Land Grant Universities Overseas Scholarships Fall 2018
Important Admission Date for FATA/Balochistan Student Admission in Medical and Engineering on HEC Reserved Seats on Self-Sustained Base
- Last Date of Form Submission 22 Sep
- Admission Test should be held on 28th Sep
- Get Admission Form and Submit Rs 500/- in Branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL
Eligibility For Scholarships
- Should be Pakistani/AJK National.
- Candidates should have minimal of 16 years of Education in Agriculture Sciences for MS. For Ph.D. Applicants, 18 Years of Education in Agriculture Sciences and offering in Agricultural Universities/R&D Institution which includes Agriculture Extension.
- Optimum age of Final Date must not be above 30years for MS Program and 40 years for Ph.D. Program
- Candidates require having a minimal cumulative 50% academics mark as per HEC-AEF arrangement.
- Should not be a beneficiary of another scholarship
- Candidate should execute work/activities in thematic parts of AIP(Livestock, vegetables, wheat, maize, rice or tree crops).
The subsequent docs are essential to be posted as electronic Copies to this address:
- Application Form
- Attested copies of all academic testimonials which include CINC and domicile
- 1 page Declaration of Purpose
- 1-page research proposal
- Names and Contact Details of 3 Referrals.
Official Site: HEC Overseas Scholarships