HITEC University Taxila Admission
Taxila, a historic seat of studying and an necessary archeological site, is positioned about 30-kilometers North-West of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Taxila has been a home of the Buddhist civilization and is renowned for its exquisite craftsmanship in pottery and stone carvings.A relatively new addition to the hallmarks of Taxila is the organization of Heavy Industries Taxila Education City (HITEC). Positioned at the foothills of Margalla, it is an involved and purpose-specific complex, housing educational institutions, catering for pre-school to HITEC University level education.
HITEC University Taxila Admission 2017
Important 2017 Admission Date for BS Engineering in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer and Computer Science, MS/Phd in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Islamic Studies, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Last Date of Form Submission August 03
- Admission Test August 09 at Taxila, Lahore and Multan
- Department of Electrical
- Department of Mechanical
- Department of Management Sciences
- Department of Humanities & basic Sciences
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Islamic Studies
The admission is firmly based on merit and the HITEC University is start to all persons regardless of gender, religion, race, creed, color or domicile. Admission shall be given on the basis of eligibility criteria of the HITEC University. Candidates who have made an appearance in pre-requisite examination approved for admission in a program and are waiting for results will be provisionally admitted towards an undertaking that they will pass their examination as per admission criteria. Students are essential to submit attested copies of their certificates/degrees within 2 weeks after the report of results, failing which the HITEC University will cancel their admission.
Only those students who would comprehensive all formalities and deposit their fees and other dues on the approved date would be entitled for registration. Every undergraduate student shall be envisioned to take the full load of the programs prescribed for the semester. A master student, on the other hand, will have the choice to register for fewer programs.
- Leave your private belongings such as handbags, briefcases, etc., outside the library entrance, on your own responsibility. The library disclaims any liability for loss or damage
- Submit any book or object for inspection, when required by the library staff
- Do not write, underline or mark any book. Library books are carefully discussed on returning and the borrower will be held accountable for the damage.
- After reading, leave books on the table or on the book trolley. Please do not shelve the books.
- Finished silence should be noticed except for simple and subdued talk with the library staff.
- Drinks and eatables are not permitted in the library
- Keep your mobiles off within the library premises
- Smoking is strictly disallowed inside the library.
- Do not change configuration of computers or any other apparatus in the library. Hitec University IT code of conduct must be discovered while using IT applications.
Admission / Registration/
Rs: 4,000/- Per Cr/Hr
Rs: 2,500/- Per Cr/Hr
|BS Islamic Shariah|
Get latest updates of Admission of HITEC University
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about HITEC University Admission 2017.
Official Website: HITEC University