HEC Indigenous Scholarship For PhD Studies 2018 Last Date
The supreme affiliation center of Pakistan called Higher Education Commission also known as HEC has put a valuable effort for the scholars of our country. They have made and created a reasonable window of opportunity for the bright students of Pakistan. The thing is known as scholarship for PhD. These are to be given to the intelligent and bright candidates. Applications for this program are now being accepted by the affiliation center.
These candidates will be able to put on their work and get the most of it. The applications are accepted by the national citizens who want to complete their PhD Level Education. Time duration is only eligible for the years 2018 and 2019 in all the aspects and areas of learning and degree or disciplines. The information will be about the eligibility criteria, Procedure for applying, Aptitude test by HEC and also the details about the last date for application submission.
Indigenous PhD Fellowship for 5000 Scholarships for students in Pakistan
First of all, candidate must have a schooling background of 16 years which should be completed with valuable coordination. On the contrary if we talk about the basic eligibility system about this great influential step by HEC, it has different structure, whereas Procedure for applying is plain. According to the aptitude test by the higher education commission of our nation. Full fledged details will be given down below in the paragraphs about serious discussions. Following topics will be discussed:
- Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Application Procedure
- HEC Aptitude Test
- Last Date for Applying
The viewer will have to take a peak down below and keep reading till the end.
HEC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2018-2019
- Person who is applying for this will have to a Pakistani Citizen or Azad Jammu Kashmir AJK National.
- For the participants which are from MS and MPHIL will have minimum 16 years of Learning with no 3rd division or Grade D in his or her Certificates in the entire academic career.
- Minimum CGPA should be 3.0 out of 4.0 and 1st division in his or her MPhil Program.
- Age limit varies in terms of Faculty member of the public sector. 40 years for Full time participant and 35 for all the others.
- Those candidates which are already enjoying the charms of a scholarship are not eligible.
- Applicants who are enrolled in the time duration of spring 2016 in their PhD Programs are also not eligible.
Application Procedure for HEC Scholarship
- Only online applications are acceptable via Hard copy of Applications.
- If we talk about other documents, they are currently not required for the submission.
- Another thing is compulsory which is the online deposit slip which should and must be original, it is also called an ATM Slip.
- Slip must be of Rs 500 only which is not refundable.
- The bank account number for depositing is 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited.
- These are the crucial Details about applying for this indigenous thing by the Affiliate group.
Scholarship Test 2018
This test is known as the aptitude test which will be conducted in 1 month of the closing date. Candidates applying through inline process will be sent roll number slips at their provided mailing Address and Via SMS on Given Mobile Numbers. The Roll Number Slips can also be downloaded from HEC Official Website.
HEC Scholarship Last Date 2018
|HAT – I||Engineering & IT, CS, Maths, Stats, Physics||40||30||30|
|HAT – II||Management Science, Business Education||30||30||40|
|HAT – III||Social Sciences, Arts & Humanities, Psychology||30||40||40|
|HAT – IV||Agriculture & veterinary Sciences, Biological||30||40||40|