Iqra University North Nazimabad Campus Admission
Introduction, Iqra University North Nazimabad Campus Admission 2017:
Sense, intelligence and awareness are the essential tools that can generate a nation like Pakistan in the direction of the horizon of accomplishment. Being an institute, Iqra University North Nazimabad Campus admission section, comprehends the significance of tasks it has to play. To come to be this type of workforce, Iqra University North Nazimabad Campus considers in endorsing invention, exploration and skills on the groundwork of pure merit and talent.
Important 2016 Admission Date for BBA-H, MBA, BS Advertising, Animation Film & TV, BSCS, ADE, B.ED, M.ED, MPhil and Ph.D. in Education, English and Business Administration
- Last Date of Form Submission July 14
- Aptitude TEST July 17
Department of Engineering Sciences & Technology:
- B.E in Electronics & Telecommunication
- BS, MS & Ph.D. Computer Science & Telecommunication
Department of Education:
- M.Ed., M.phil. & Ph.D.
Qualifications Required for the M.Phil. Programme:
Subsequent candidates are entitled to admission in a MPhil Programme:
- Aged MBA/MPA/M.com/ICMA/ICA/B.com (4 years).
- BBA 4-year programme with a minimal of 136 credit hrs.
- A candidate must have a minimal second division or 2. 5 CGPA on a scale of 4.
- Candidates from known universities / degree awarding institutions which honor degree on the split basis, should have a minimal of the second division in the related field of study offered the Division is described on the Degree/Transcript.
- Candidates from known universities / degree awarding institutions which honour degrees on CGPA basis, must have a minimal of 2. 5 CGPA on a scale of 4 in the related domain of study as described on Degree / Transcript. If the institution is operating on a level aside from 4, the CGPA will be modified to a scale of 4.
- Institutions which discuss both split and CGPA on the Degree / Transcript must fulfill either of the 2 circumstances described under.
- CGPA of 2. 5 or above (on a scale of 4) Or 1st Division.
- Applicants having a foreign degree are required to provide the equivalence certificate from Higher Education Commission.
- The selection of credit hours desired to be finished for the honour of a degree will be in accordance with the guidelines of the Higher Education Commission.
- NTS GAT (General) with a minimal fifty percent cumulative report.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Iqra University North Nazimabad Campus Admission 2017.
Official Site: Iqra University North Nazimabad Campus
Founded: March 1998