Iqra University Quetta Campus Admission
Iqra University Quetta Campus Department of Management Sciences
- BBA, MBA, M.phil. & Ph.D.
- BS in Film & TV, Advertising, Animation
- MS in Advertising
Important Admission for BS/ MS, M.Phil./Ph.d, MS/Ph.D.
- Last Date of Form Submission 04-07-2013
- Aptitude Test 07-07-2013
- Dowload Admission Form
Iqra University Quetta Campus Department of Fashion & Textile Designs
Iqra University Quetta Campus Admissions
Iqra University Quetta Campus How to Apply
Statement of Admissions campaign is announced in the contributing news papers nation-wide 2 months before the beginning of classes.
- Admissions at Iqra University North Nazimabad Campus are structured 100% on merit. Students making use of for distinct disciplines must obvious the entrance test and the appointment. Admission test is separated into 4 areas:
- Quantative Research, English Language, Common Knowledge, IQ, Drawing Test (Only for Media Science Students)
- TOEFL IBT with 90 or TOEFL CBT with 570 or IELTS with Band 6 and SAT-1 with 1200, Drawing Test (Only for Media Science Students).
Iqra University Quetta Campus Qualifications required for the PhD. Programme:
- Subsequent candidates are entitled for admission in a PhD. Programme:
For Ph. D in Business Administration:
- MS/Mphil in the related discipline of study.
- MBA with a minimal of 90 Credit hours (with two year bachelor’s programme) in the related field of study.
- MBA with a minimal of 36 Credit hrs (with four year bachelor’s programme) in the related field of study.
- Minimal CGPA ought to be 3. 0 on a level of 4.
- NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimal sixtyper cent marks ORGRE Subject Test executed by the ETS with minimal sixtypercent percentile Score
- The selection of credit hours essential to be carried out for the honor of a degree will be in accordance to the guidelines of the Higher Education Commission.
Iqra University Quetta Campus For Ph.D in Computer Sciences:
- MS/Mphil in Computer Sciences with a minimal of 36 credit hours outside which course work should be of 24 credit hours.
- BS Computer Science / Telecommunication 4-year programme (minimal 137 credit hours)
- Minimal CGPA should be 3. 0 on a scale of 4.
- NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimal sixtypercent marksORGRE Subject Test executed by the ETS with minimal sixtypercent percentile Score
- The selection of credit hours required to be finished for the honour of a degree will be in accordance to the guidelines of the Higher Education Commission.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Iqra University Quetta Campus Admission 2014.
Official Site: Iqra University Quetta Campus