Jinnah Medical and Dental College Karachi Admission
Introduction, Jinnah Medical and Dental College Karachi Admission 2018 Last Date
To date, Jinnah Medical and Dental College Karachi Admission section students have attained over 578 distinctions in MBBS subjects and over 348 distinctions in BDS subjects on the Professional Examinations executed by the University of Karachi. JMDC Karachi is linked with the University of Karachi and known by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
Important 2018 Admission Date for MBBS & BDS
- Last Date of Form Submission Sep 19
- Entry Test Octo 03
- Final Selection will on Academic Record.
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 3,000/-.
Jinnah Medical and Dental College Karachi Admission:
The Entry Test consists of multiple selections (One Best Choice) questions in the subsequent subjects:
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics (based in Intermediate Syllabus)
- English (Understanding and Vocabulary)
- Elementary Mathematics
- Data Interpretation
These are one greatest choice questions, there is no unfavorable marking.
College Karachi, 22-23 Shaheed-e-Millat Road, Karachi.Any use which is turned incomplete may not be deleted with until it is comprehensive. JMDC Karachi e is not accountable for applications flipped in by candidates who are not entitled to admission. All admissions are provisional based on final enrollment with the University of Karachi.
- MBBS, BDS, and Pharm-D
- A several number of seats are set aside for each of the subsequent different types:
- Pakistan Nationals (Regional Students)
- Candidates who have exceeded their Higher Secondary School from Pakistan.
- Pakistan Nationals Resident Abroad (PNRA)
- Pakistan nationals who have exceeded their Higher School from outdoor Pakistan or those whose parents are operating in foreign countries.
- Candidates who are not Pakistan nationals.
- Minimum conditions for making use of for all different types of seats are:
- Intermediate Science (Premedical) Examination exceeded with 60% marks or previously mentioned from a known Pakistani Board of Intermediate Examination.
- A/O levels, American High School or equivalent examinations.
- Students who have finished their education outdoor the Pakistan Intermediate system must obtain an equivalence certificate from the InterBoard Committee of Chairmen in Islamabad. All applicants must have a minimum of 60% marks comparative to Pakistani HSC Premedical. You may apply to JMDC before acquiring this certificate, but admission will be conditional. Please see the IBCC website www. IPCC. edu. pk for applications and information regarding equivalence.
- Local applicants will be required to appear in the JMDC Entry Test. A merit list is written giving 50% weight to the JMDC Entry Test and 50% weight to HSc (or equivalent) marks. Students establishing from the top of the merit list will then asked for an interview, during which they will be evaluated for capabilities including general understanding, communications skills, general temperament, goals, and approach.
- Consideration will be given to marks obtained in the Intermediate Examinations and the Entrance Test, as well as the efficiency of the applicant at the interview.
- Students applying for PNRA and Foreign seats are not required to sit for the Entrance Test. PNRA students who wish to apply for a local seat must appear for the Entrance Test.
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2017:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Jinnah Medical and Dental College Karachi Admission 2018.
Official Site: Jinnah Medical and Dental College Karachi