Khulna University Admission
Khulna University Bangladesh Admission 2014
Khulna University was founded at 1991. There are 5 schools and 21 disciplines under these schools. The most offering attribute of this Khulna University is that it is free from student politics. No session jam in academics pursuits. A big number of professors, companion professors and assisstant professors are functioning as faculty member of several disciplines. Many national and foreign research projects are on going. Student housing facility is very well. There are 2 halls for male students and one hall for female students. Library and laboratory ability is also of high quality. Students and stuffs are offered with transport facility. Overall student excellent of this Khulna University is very satisfying. Graduates of this Khulna University are functioning all over the world with a lot of fame.
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded” border=”full”]Admission Offered For 2014[/box]
- Admission Test of Academic Year 2014 will be announced October 2014
There are 5 schools in Khulna University which have 22 disciplines:
- Science Engineering and Technology School
- Life Science School
- School of Management and Business Administration
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Social Science
Science, Engineering and Technology (SET) School
- Architecture (ARCH)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Mathematics (MATH)
- Urban and Rural Planning (URP)
- Chemistry (CHEM) Discipline
- Physics (PHY) Discipline
- Statistics (STAT) Discipline
Life Science (LS) School
- Agrotechnology (AT) Discipline
- Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (BGE) Discipline
- Environmental Science (ES) Discipline
- Fisheries and Marine Resources Technology (FMRT) Discipline
- Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT) Discipline
- Pharmacy (PHARM) Discipline
- Soil Science (SS) Discipline
School of Management and Business Administration (SOMBA)
- Business Administration (BA) Discipline
Social Science School
- Economics (ECON) Discipline
- Sociology (SOC) Discipline
- Development Studies (DS) Discipline
Arts and Humanities School
- English (ENG) Discipline
- Bangla Language and Literature (BLL) Discipline
- To provide the main objective of the organization of Khulna University themselves.
- To obtain materials based on the programs to meet the require of the teachers, students and research workers.
- To coordinate the materials for making service to the appropriate person in right time with right products
- To coordinate periodical products individually for the purpose of progress studies leading to Masters, Ph. D. and also for offering research.
- To coordinate the reference and bibliographical services for the persons involved in superior studies and research.
- To coordinate reprographic services.
- To establish relations with other institutions partaking advanced studies and research and with allied disciplines/ institutions by exchanging publications.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Khulna University Admission 2014.
Official Website: www.ku.ac.bd