Macquarie University Admission
About Macquarie University/ Ranking
Macquarie University is an Australian public educating and exploration Macquarie University based in Sydney, with its major campus positioned in Macquarie Park. Started in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the 3 rd Macquarie University to be founded in the city region of Sydney. Macquarie’s 126-hectare (310-acre), park-like campus belies its location within just the high-technology corridor of Sydney’s North suburbs.
Macquarie University Faculties
Faculty of Arts
- Centre for Policing, Intelligence and Counter Terrorism
- Department of Ancient History
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of English
- Department of Indigenous Studies – Warawara
- Department of International Studies
- Department of Media, Music, Communication & Cultural Studies
- Department of Modern History, Politics and International Relations
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Sociology
- Macquarie Law School
Faculty of Business and Economics
- Applied Finance Centre
- Department of Accounting and Corporate Governance
- Department of Applied Finance and Actuarial Studies
- Department of Economics
- Department of Marketing and Management
Faculty of Human Sciences
- Australian School of Advanced Medicine
- School of Education
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Health Professions
- Department of Linguistics
- Department of Psychology
- Institute of Early Childhood
Faculty of Science
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemistry and Biomolecular Sciences
- Department of Chiropractic
- Department of Computing
- Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Environment and Geography
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Department of Statistics
- Macquarie Graduate School of Management Pty Ltd
- Sydney Institute of Business and Technology
Macquarie University Admissions 2012/ Scholarships
Admission for Undergraduate
Verify our Academics Conditions site to observe if your present qualification is recognized for entry into our programs.
The ATAR Score Guidebook will assist you change your recent qualification rating into an Australian Tertiary Admissions Ranking (ATAR).
Verify the online program databases to view what Course Entry Rank is essential for every program. The course database will also contour any precondition subjects you will require to have learnt.
If you do not fulfill the entry conditions for the course of your 1st desire, you will be regarded as for your 2nd and 3rd priorities. If you do not fulfill the entry prerequisites for any of your priorities, you may routinely be regarded as for a right way program through Sydney Institute of Business and Technology (SIBT).
Macquarie University Admission for Postgraduate
Postgraduate candidates (applying for graduate Bachelor, Graduate Certificate and Diploma, and Master programs)
Verify the on-line course databases to notice if you fulfill the academics conditions for your program, which includes:
- Macquarie University qualifications or comparative Requirement subjects and work expertise.
- If you do not fulfill the entry conditions for the course of your 1st inclination, you will be regarded for your 2nd and 3rd priorities.
- All foreign students at Macquarie are essential to offer proof of skills in English.
Qualification to Needed
To be entitled to apply to Macquarie University for an undergraduate program, you must have one of the subsequent:
- A recognized secondary (high school) qualification\
- A recognized University Foundation program
- A recognized 2 or 3 year Diploma
- At minimum 1 year of a university degree from a recognized institutiona.
Macquarie University Library
The library properties above 1. 8 million things and uses the Library of Congress Distinction System. The library attributes various assortment which include a Rare Book Assortment, a Palaeontology Assortment and the Brunner Assortment of Egyptological components. Macquarie University presently has 2 libraries. The aged library in building C7A will be sealed at the ending of July 2011, and the fresh library in building C3C which is performing as a study area will be totally functional on 1 August 2011.
Macquarie University Facilities
The Macquarie University Library was approved in 1967 and consists of above 1. 8 million objects. The library was developed in several periods and widened to support the growing of the Macquarie University. The Innovative Macquarie University Library showed in 2011, accommodating additional analysis areas along with a additional progressive eco favorable and knowledgeable study area, for example using handled rainwater for the lavatory water.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Macquarie University Admission 2014.
Official Site: Macquarie University