MUST Egypt Admission
Misr University for Science and Technology Admission 2014
About MUST Egypt
Misr University for Science & Technology (MUST) was founded by the presidential decree No. 245/1996 in compliance with law No. 101/1992 governing non-public universities Egypt. MUST likes full appropriate identification by all informative professionals In Egypt and is appropriate to scholarhip B. A, B. S, M. A, M. S, and Ph. D. Degrees in several areas of study.
MUST Egypt Colleges
- College of Business,
- College of Archaeology
- College of Mass Media.
MUST Egypt Admissions
MUST Egypt Admission Policy
Misr University for Science and Technology (MUST) admits competent students irrespective of race, color, faith, gender or country’s origin.
- The university is a follower of the guidelines and legislation of entrance set forth by the Supreme Council of Universities and the Non-public Universities Council.
Application for Admission
- Admission application fees are LE 350 (three hundred and fifty Egyptian pounds), non-refundable, and must be posted with all the essential docs and endorsed papers in their first forms.
MUST Egypt Documents and Credentials Required
- Finished Application for Admission Form.
- Standard certificate of General Secondary Education (certified and authenticated as required).
- Birth certificate.
- 6 private photos (passport size).
- Form “2 GOND” (for male Egyptian Students, can be attained from the post office).
- Military card for male Egyptians above 19 years of age. For those over 22 an official document saying the military standing should be posted.
- Duplicate of ID card or passport (for non-Egyptian students).
Candidates transporting from alternative informative organizations must post all docs listed above as well as the subsequent docs:
- An endorsed transcript from the candidates former college detailing the programs and the endorsed degrees attained. International transcripts must be accredited by the issuing institution and authenticated by an Egyptian Embassy or Consulate in the country of origin.
- A comprehensive criteria of all the programs learnt, certified by the issuing institution (authenticated from the Egyptian Embassy for international students).
- The number of credits to be transported must not emulate 50% of the graduating conditions at MUST.
MUST Egypt General Admission Rules
All candidates, regardless of the type of secondary school certification they hold, must have finished a minimal of 11 years of frequent schooling prior to entrance to the university, and exceeded all subjects determining for admission into the several colleges as set forth by the Supreme Council of Universities.
- The minimal acceptable score for admission into the several colleges is publicised at the starting of each academics year.
- All candidates should submit original certificates, diplomas, transcripts and documents.
- Holders of certificates or diplomas from additional countries must have their certificates and diplomas authenticated by the academic professionals issuing them and the Egyptian embassies in these countries.
- Holders of American High School Diploma and secondary school accreditation from Russia and East European locations must have their diplomas and accreditation authenticated by the Egyptian cultural attaché in every country.
MUST Egypt Admission Procedure
Students searching for admission to the university must complete in an Application Form, which can be attained at the Details Desk.
- Finished application forms should be posted to the Office of Admissions and Enrollment.
- The Office of Admissions meticulously and rapidly opinions the applications and assisting docs.
- Qualified candidates are simply offered a Letter of Acceptance. In certain situations the application may be positioned on a waiting list or referenced to the individual college for ultimate selection.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about MUST Egypt Admission 2014.
Official Site: MUST Egypt