National Textile University Faisalabad Admission 2019 Last date, Fee Structure
National textile university admission 2019 Faisalabad is one of the best textile industry in Pakistan. Because of its better education it is a professional degree after this one comes out as a professional. So he or she must be having professional qualities. This university offers admission twice a year Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. By both methods online and hard copy method on a reasonable fee structure. But every time apply before the last date of admission before waiting for the last date because it some times loses our chance of getting admission and waste our year.
NTU – National Textile University Faisalabad Admission 2019 Last Date and Eligibility
Admission are opened apply now and fee structure challan form. Do not miss this golden chance avail it before it slips from your hand. So without waiting for last date apply just now. After checking the eligibility criteria because it matters a lot. Admissions for both under graduate and post graduate programs were opened . So download admission form now So that you get National textile university entry test 2019.
NTU Undergraduate Admission Engineering
National textile university admissions 2019 offers every textile related programs. BSc, BSCS, BBA, Bachelor in Fashion Design and Technology and Bachelor in Textile Technology entry test like its texture testing its making its printing , designing , selling too So management sciences were also offered. Which were taught in a best way so that every student comes out of here will be a professional. At this stage decision taking is very difficult and important. Because this is the life changing decision. So its admissions and entry test is merit based and it is displayed on the merit list of selected candidates.
- B.Sc Textile Engineering
- B.Sc Polymer Engineering
NTU Undergraduate Admission Non Engineering
- Bachelor in Fashion Design and Technology
- Bachelor in Textile Design and Technology
- BS Computer Science (BSCS)
NTU Postgraduate Admission 2019
Post graduate admissions and entry test were offered in every above mentioned subject and on merit based. After filling eligibility criteria because admission form is received only when eligibility criteria is fulfilled. And these degrees need most practical work which can not be done without proper guidance of the teacher. So teacher plays the best role and this institute have best trained and qualified teachers. And best labs for practical work. And this all you get after getting NTU admission 2019 for MSc in Textile Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, and MBA in Human Resource and Marketing.
- M.Sc Textile Engineering
- M.Sc Computer Science
- M.Sc Mathematics
- MBA in Human Resources and Marketing
NTU Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria is simple and easy. So that every one can easily understand it .
- Marks more than 45% in previous degree.
- CGPA 2.5 or more than it for post graduate programs.
- Having domicile of Punjab.
- No criminal records.
- All the information provided must be correct
Ineligibility criteria for NTU admission 2019 is opposite to the eligibility criteria. Means conditions after which you cannot get admissions in the NTU University and fee structure.
- Less than 45% marks.
- CGPA less than 2.5
- Having criminal record
- Wrong information is provided
- Apply after the last date of NTU admissions 2019
NTU Faisalabad How To Apply? And Fee Structure
To get NTU admission 2019 you have two methods to facilitate the applicant. Because online method is easy time saving and quick and no need to visit the university itself its just done online because complete guidance is provided by the university panel . So that every one can easily apply. You can do it at any place and at any time. So its quick and non hectic an fee structure.
- Register yourself by CNIC number.
- Fill the admissions form.
- Scanned the required documents
- Send it to the official website of the university.
- Fee must be submitted in the respective bank
- Some times admissions form is printed and attested documents were attached and send to respective institute.
Hard Copy Method
- Visit the university yourself.
- Take the prospectus from the institute.
- Fill the admissions form attached in it.
- Attach attested required documents.
- Submit them to the respective departement