Quaid-e-Awam University Nawabshah Admission
Introduction, Quaid-e-Awam University Nawabshah Admission 2018 Last Date:
Quaid-e-Awam University Nawabshah admission section previously referred to as Mehran University College of Engineering and Technology, It is outside the city of Nawabshah and is distributed over an area of 457 acres (1. 85 km2) on both sides of the main Sakrand road. QUEST Nawabshah is one of the greatest engineering institutes in Pakistan as per most current HEC rankings.
Important 2018 Admission Date for BE 4 years, BSIT, BSCS, BS Mathematics
- Admission Start from Sep 09 to Octo 21
- Admit Card for Pre-Admission sent till Nov 02
- Pre-Admission held on Nov 22 at 10:00 in QUEST Nawabshah.
- Issuance of Duplicate Slip from Nov 20 to Nov 22 on payment of Rs 300.
- Result of Entry Test display on University board Nov 22
- First Provincial Merit List display on Nov 31
- Submission Date of Original Documents and Interview from Dec 13 to Dec 15
- Beginning of Session Jan 11
- Get Admission on payment of Rs 1800/- through Bank Draft.
Quaid-e-Awam University Nawabshah Admission, Engineering Departments:
- Computer Systems
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Basic Sciences And Related Studies
- Department of Energy & Environment
Quaid-e-Awam University Nawabshah Admission Undergraduate program:
The system of education is the phrase system. An academics year is separated into 2 terms and the QUEST provides 8 terms (4-year) program leading to Bachelor’s Degree in Eng, Information Technology, Computer Science, and Mathematics.
Postgraduate Engineering program:
Postgraduate research is offered to lead to M.Phil and Ph.D. in the following fields.
- Energy & Environment
- Computer System
- Information Technology
Quaid-e-Awam University Nawabshah Admission:
In accessory to the general eligibility described previously mentioned the subsequent eligibility circumstances also apply in particular cases:
- Only those applicants who have above marks H. S. C. Examination (or comparative) in pre-eng group are entitled to apply for the eng disciplines. On the other hand, they are also entitled to apply for BS(CS), BS(IT) and BS(Mathematics).
- Applicants who have above marks their H. S. C. (or equivalent) examination with computer science as a subject are also eligible to apply for BS (IT) and BS(CS) Courses.
- Student who have collateralized at least +12 percent marks in Pre-admission test for all categories
- A student who has above marks H. S. S. C. examination (or equivalent) in a pre-medical group are also entitled to apply for admission in BS(CS) Programme. However, they shall have to undertake a condensed Mathematics course before the 1st term. The choice would be given in admissions to those qualifying applicants who have above marks HSC examination in Pre-Eng Group, Computer Science Group and then Pre-Medical Group.
- A student who has exceeded Diploma of Associate Engineer (in the respected technology) from a known board of Technical Education are also entitled to apply for admission under category F.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Quaid-e-Awam University Nawabshah Admission 2018.
Official Website: Quaid-e-Awam University of Eng and Technology