Rawalpindi College of Commerce Admission
About Rawalpindi College of Commerce
Rawalpindi College of Commerce was founded in 1988 to cater for the drastic countrywide conditions for the strong specialized graduates in the field of commerce. This span of 20 years, which undoubtedly is not a lengthy one, in the historical past of institution is complete of honours and accomplishments. This is the berries of the missionary zeal with which the college is getting manage.
Rawalpindi College of Commerce Courses
- FSc. Pre Engineering/ Premedical
Rawalpindi College of Commerce Admissions
Rawalpindi College of Commerce Documents Required for Admission
Admission to Intermediate 1st Year Class begins after the assertion of the result of Secondary School (spring) Examination by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Admission to B.Com (IT) Program starts immediately after the announcement of the results of Intermediate and D.Com spring exams.
- Applicants searching for admission should affix the subsequent docs coupled with their application form which is affixed at the conclude of the prospectus.
- 2 attested duplicates of Matriculation Certificate.
- 2 attested duplicates of Intermediate/D.Com Certificate.
- 1 attested duplicate of character certification by the head of Institution last attended.
- 4 photos of 1 x 1 inch.
- 1 attested duplicate of National Identity Card of Father/ Guardian and of the applicant him or her self.
- Original Migration Certificate is essential for Bachelors if passed his/her Intermediate Exam from a board outdoor the territorial jurisdiction of Punjab University. For Intermediate: if passed his/her Matric Exam from a distinct board to which the admission is considered in intermediate – BISE Rawalpindi/FBISE Islamabad.
Rawalpindi College of Commerce Additional Admission Rules
- Admission is start to male/female students who meet the essential circumstances.
- Admission will be given on flourishing qualification of interview with Admission Committee.
- Duplicates of the certificates and photos will not be arrived even if admission is refused.
- Admission will be terminated if the student neglects to pay his/her dues within the approved time.
- Fee and funds once given are not refundable in any event.
- Application form for admission must be packed by the Applicant in his/her own handwriting.
Rawalpindi College of Commerce Contact Us
- D-24, 6th Road, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi.
- A-30,Lala Rukh The Mall ,Wah Cantt. Phone:533030,532475
- F-746 , Siddiqui Chowk ,
- Satllite Town Rawalpindi
- Phone: 4411339,4413327
- Fax: 4419435
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Rawalpindi College of Commerce Admission 2014.
Official Site: Rawalpindi College of Commerce