Sinai University Admission 2018 Last date to Apply
The meaning of creating a Sinai University, which includes exploration centers, specifically in the North of Sinai, is not only owing to the lack of such universities in this place but also to the unique value of acquiring a world-class instruction to support the economic advancement of the place and to tie the Egyptian economy to the alterations and improve of the foreign economic system in the 21st century.
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Engineering Sciences
- Faculty of Information System and Computer Science
- Faculty of Media Technology
- Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Faculty of Humanities
Sinai University Admissions
Sinai University only allows excellent students of specific excellent pertinent to each faculty structured on the requisites of the Higher Council for Non-public Universities, in accessory to the selection made by the Special Committee for students meeting with that is taken relating to worldwide-known scientific conditions and consuming into concern the students’ own hobbies and dreams.
the selection of candidates meets the greatest admission limit for a offered faculty, the Sinai University prefers those with higher Thanaweya Amma grades and in event of a tie the University resigns to alternative Foreign scientific criteria and normally admission is given relating.
Academic qualification (Thanaweya Amma grade or its equivalent)
- English Language Fluency (as it’s the language of teaching).
- Additional scientific necessity mandated singularly by each faculty.
- An candidate should apply to the Sinai University campus in ElArish or to the Administrative Headquarter of S. U in Qattameta (Cairo – Sama Administrative Tower – 5th floor – The Ring Road) to complete the application for admission and affix all the essential docs. (Freshman Enrollment Administration).
Docs Essential for Admission
- Original certificates of certification and birth
- 6 recent photos
- A photocopy of student ID
- Military Form 2 (Namuzaj 2 Jund) for males under 19 years old
- Military service certificate (Namuzaj 6 Jund) for males over 19 years old.
- Original certificates of qualification and birth attested by the State Department and the Egyptian Embassy.
- 6 recent photographs
- A photocopy of student passport
- A notice of authorization from the cultural attaché (for KSA – Kuwait – UAE – Jordan)
- Students with KSA secondary stage certificates commencing from 2008/2009 require to enclose unique certificates of the 2nd and 3 rd secondary years attested by the Saudi State Department and the Egyptian embassy in accessory to the Special capacity test certificate.
- Photocopies are not appropriate
All freshmen and copy students must carry out a medical examination run by the medical unit of the Sinai University earlier to the educational year start. A medical log is given for every student to comply with up their medical and health issue in the course of the academics year.
The Sinai University complies with the degrees of the Higher Council for Non-public Universities relating admission guidelines for freshman and exchange students.
The Sinai University will give full scholarships for recognized, but economically unable students. The University searches for to provide these students the possibility of connecting to a non-public university that provides high quality education.
The scholarships will be dispersed relating to a decision from the Board of Trustees and the Sinai University Council structured on an interview with the nominated students and a study made by exclusive committees formed by the University Council to assure that those students need scholarships.
The Sinai University will apply this system relating to rules and guidelines stipulated by the Board of Trustees and the University Council. These rules determine that students with high record in distinct majors will be granted minimized academics fees relating to the student’s grade. Rules and rules desired to apply this system will be identified by the Board of Trustees and the University Council in order to motivate and stimulate famous students. This procedure will be placed and ongoing throughout the student’s academics life hinging on their grade.
- Kattamia, (Sama Tower) 5th Floor Cairo, Egypt.
- Tel: +202) 23148 041 / 042 / 043 / 044
- Mob: +2010) 00098265
- Fax: +202) 23148045
- North Sinai – El Arish – El Masaid
- Mob: +2010) 00098 261 / 262 / 263 / 264
- E-mail: Sinai@su.edu.eg
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Sinai University Admission 2018.
Official Site: Sinai University