Study in Australia without IELTS 2018 For Pakistani Students
Lots of students plan to Study in Australia without IELTS, but a huge number of candidates are unable to qualify for the student visa due to tough requirements of the Australian embassy. One of the toughest reasons to qualify for the Australian study visa is to certify IELTS or TOFEL certification with good bands to study in the Australia. IELTS or TOFEL is required by most of the international universities to offer degree programs to the candidates belonging to Non-English speaking countries. The IELTS is an international program offered to assess the English speaking and writing skills of the students.
Study in Australia without IELTS 2018
However, IELTs is not mandatory for all candidates and there are some international Australian universities that offer admission to the candidates without IELTS or Tofel. Find below some of the Australian Universities that offers admissions to the students without IELTS.
Swinburne University of Technology:
It is one of the best public universities in Australia offering admissions for bachelors and masters level program for the students with no requirement of IELTS/TOFEL. The institute gives relaxation to the students who participate in different courses in English as a mode of communication. The Institute offers admission in business administration, science, technology, commerce and accounting to the international candidates.
- Applicants with a great academic record and desire to study in Australia can apply for the admissions at the Swinburne University of Technology.
- Applicants with a strong financial standing can enroll in the courses offered at the institute.
- Applicants having a temporary resident or a student visa are eligible to study at the Institute.
How to Apply:
If you are keen to take admission in any course, then candidates can speak to the course coordinator by telephone or send an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org to participate in any course.
University of Queensland:
The Queensland University is among the universities in Australia, which offers admissions to the international candidates without the IELTS and TOFEL. However, candidates should be able to fulfill the requirements of the University for The English Language. A student who has completed his last degree in English with full-time course is able to meet the criteria of the institute. Either the student had completed his degree in English or should have working knowledge of English to take admissions in the Queensland University. The University of Queensland offers admission in bachelors and masters level courses for the international students.
- Applicants need to submit their English proficiency test to enter into any program of Queensland University.
- Applicants meeting all the entry requirements of the institute are eligible for the admission.
- Applicants must be able to deposit the admissions fee to take admissions at the institute.
How to Apply:
Applications with the complete set of documents, 100$ deposit slips in favor of institute for the admission and enclosing all the transcripts and documents with the application can be submitted online or through the courier at institute address.
The University of South Australia:
The University of South Australia is among those universities which don’t require an IELTS or Tofel certification from the students willing to study in Australia. There are a number of courses offered to the international students by the institute, including business, health sciences, education, law, IT and engineering. The institute has relaxed the admission requirement by accepting alternative English language test for the students belonging to the non-English speaking region. Students with English testing in CPE, PTE and CAE can apply for the admission in South Australia.
- Applicants must have recognized the degree from a national or international institute to apply for the admission in the University of South Australia.
- Applicants must fulfill the English language requirements other than IELTS or TOFEL to be successful to enroll in the institute.
- Applicants must submit their financial statements as a proof to meet the living costs while staying in the Australia.
Study in Australia without IELTS, How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online with all the relevant documents by filling a short form for the admission to the institute.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Study in Australia without IETS For Pakistani Applicants.
Official Site: Pakistan Scholarship