Textile Institute of Pakistan Admission
Introduction, Textile Institute of Pakistan Admission 2018 Last Date:
Textile Institute of Pakistan Admission section is the greatest positioned higher education degree awarding in Sindh, and among the highest regarded most institutes of Pakistan.
It is known by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and carries a self-sufficient degree awarding charter from the Government of Sindh under the Sindh Ordinance No. XV of 2001 and a 5-star rating from the Charter Inspection and Evaluation Committee (CIEC).
Important 2018 Fall Last Admission Date for BSc(Hons) Textile Science, Textile Design Technology, BBA(Hons) in Textile Management & Marketing, Apparel Manufacturing & Merchandising, Fashion Design Management
- Admission Test Dates in Karachi 27th Jun
- Test held in Sukkur, Hyderabad and Lahore on 29 June
Entrance to the Institute is firmly on merit as established through a central aptitude test and interview.
- Only flourishing applicants transferring the aptitude test will are eligible for the interview.
- Applicants passing the interview will then be short detailed for admission at an institute.
- The merit list of applicants passing the interview will be established on the marks obtained in the admission test.
- A candidate must pass both the aptitude test and interview to get admission.
In the line with core values, no worthy student is dismissed off education on the foundation of affordability. Students can acquire the subsequent beautiful Scholarship Schemes provided:
- 50 Merit grants protecting 50% tuition fee are accessible for the 1st year (2 semesters)
- These scholarships are good for all 5 undergraduate programmes.
- 60% marks in Intermediate or A-level qualifications
- 60% marks in Entrance Test
- Clearance of Entrance Interview
- Top 50 applicants will be honored Merit grants at the occasion of admissions
Top 3 position holders in each of the 5 programmes are pleasant relief grants every semester established on the subsequent criteria:
|100% Scholarship at 4.0 GPA|
|50% Scholarship between 3.50 to 4.0 GPA|
|30% Scholarship at 3.5 and above GPA|
|20% Scholarship at 3.5 and above GPA|
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about institute Admission 2018.
Official Website: Textile Institute of Pakistan