Top 10 Medical Colleges in Pakistan Ranking Eligibility, Fee Structure
Medical Education is called the mother of education in Pakistan. Pakistan Has four provinces and every province have different kind of medical school, colleges and universities. Total 86 medical institute / universities are in Pakistan in which 38 are public and 50 are private. In that institute studied quality is excellent and high qualified teachers who teach the students with great ability and prepare students for upcoming challenges in their life.
Government, Private MBBS & BDS Colleges / Top 10 Medical Universities in Pakistan
Medical institute /college in Sindh
- Aga Khan MBBS College
- Bahria University MBBS and Dental College
- Dow International MBBS College
- Jinnah MBBS and Dental College
- Karachi MBBS and dental College
- Liaquat MBBS College
- Zia uddin MBBS College etc,
- University of health sciences
- Allam Iqbal Medical College
- Fatima Jinnah medical College
- King Adward medical College
- Punjab Medical College
- Qaudi-e-Azam medical College
- CMH Lahore medical College
- Sargodha medical College
KPPH Medical colleges (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
- Khaber MBBS College Peshawar
- Women MBBS College Abbotabad
- Peshawar MBBS College, Peshawar
- Abbotabad International MBBS college, Abbotabad
- Jinnah MBBS College, Peshawar
- Pak International MBBS College Peshawar.
Top 10 Medical Universities In Pakistan 2018 By HEC
Medical Colleges in Baluchistan are very few, No of student go to other provinces medical colleges because of the short quota.
Aga Khan University, Karachi
This is an international institute located at Karachi (Sindh). Its chancellor name is Aga Khan. Feroz Rasul is the president of the university. Its main campus is in Karachi. This institute has some campus in different countries like East Africa (Ken,Tza,Uru). It’s affiliated with HEC, UGC, ACU). This institute has also a study office to guide and maintain examine conducted at the institute. This institute also arrange international and national the seminar workshops.
To get admission in Aga khan University Karachi, the student will have to find his way in to the merit list because the academic Program Admissions is entirely based upon merit system. Our application procedure assesses prospective students on a needs – blind base so no learner is deprived of admission based on his or her financial condition. On passing into one of the university’s academic programs, the University works and cooperates with learners who need financial help to help them deposit the fee of their education.
Looking below, you will find out the degree fee plans and financial assistance protocol schedules along with their numberings and hostel Fees etc. Kindly review it till the end to properly get all the details in minds.
Aga Khan University Fee Structure for MBBS
|Particulars||Frequency||National Student fees (PKR)||Non National Student Fee (USD)|
|Application fee||Single Time||5,800||300|
|Admission Fee||Single Time||120,000||2100|
|Graduation Fee||Single Time||15,700||155|
|Physical Examination||One Time||10,800||105|
|Security deposit||One Time||10,000||200|
|Student Activity Fee||Annual||2,600||25|
|Student Health Fee||Annual||13,200||135|
|Student Immunization Fee||On actual Basis||–||–|
Aga Khan University Scholarship Curriculum is for MBBS Students only. The institute will offer the students five different types of scholarships for joining MBBS. University committee then further decides about the eligibility criteria and other Requirements for the admission. The decision of the University is supreme and final Decision.
The government of Punjab (GOP) has made it Compulsory for all the educational Establishments in the country to collect a 5% advance income tax or cumulative Aggregate fees. This requirement is applicable for all types of Fees but it excludes the security deposits.
If the guardians or parents of the student, submit a valid income tax exemption application which should be issued by the federal Board of revenue, then this advance income tax will not be charged.
University of Health Sciences, Lahore
This institute is internationally recognized its mission is an improvement of health. Muhammad Irshad Dar is the chairman and Makhdoom Ahmed Mehmood is the chancellor Maj Gen Dr. Muhammad Aslam is the Vice Chancellor of this institute. Undergraduate students are 35000 and Post Graduate students are 4000, located at Lahore Punjab Pakistan. Its Nickname is NHS affiliated with HEC.
DOW University of Health Sciences, Karachi
It is located at the city of Karachi. University has two leading health and sciences institute MBBS College and Dow International medical college. It is one of top-ranked institute in Pakistan. Institute has highly qualified teachers, the student selects on merit. Institute Chancellor is under the Govt of Sindh, Vice Chancellor name is Muhammad Umer Farooq.
Dow Medical College Eligibility Criteria
Admission Procedure and Requirements
- Pink and Blue, equally both Application forms should be completed up and submitted along with photocopies of suggested papers for all the dissimilar types.
- Distribution of Open Merit and UEDP Local Seats In this institution, Sindh Medical College, and Dr. Ishrat – ul – Ebad Khan Institute will only be made on MERIT BASIS.
- Last date: 17 May, 2018 (form submission)
- Entrance Exam will be held on 30 May, 2018 (for Medicine)
- For Surgery entrance exam will be held on 31 May, 2018
DOW University Fee Structure for MBBS
|Total Without Transport||502,635 PKR|
|Total Including Transport||518,385 PKR|
Isra University, Hyderabad
It is located in Hyderabad Sindh Pakistan. In this institute students read the studies of Allied Sciences, engineering science and technology, commerce economics and science and technology. This institute is ranked 4 in Pakistan MBBS universities. It is situated at national Highway 5 Km from Hyderabad bypass. National Highway connects it to Sindh province and the north. The area of the institutes is about 10 acres.
Isra University Fee Structure for MBBS
|Fee Items||Regular Category||Overseas Category|
|Admission Fee(One Time)||50,000 PKR||USD 1,000|
|University Fee (Annual)||1st Year PKR 100,000|
2nd and Onwards PKR 50,000
|Tuition Fee (Annual)||PKR 687,000||1st and 2nd Year USD 11,000|
3rd to Final Year USD 12,500
(PERN, Library, Sports, Cultural, Co-Curricular, Visit etc)
|PKR 100,000||USD 1,000|
Isra University Programs
These are the degree programs which are served and proposed by Isra University.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||MBBS||05|
|Bachelor of Science (Nursing)||BS (Nursing)||04|
|Doctor of Physical Therapy||DPT||05|
|M. Phil||Anatomy, Hematology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Physiology, Biochemistry.||02|
|Doctor of Medicine||Internal medicine, Paediatrics||04|
|Master of Surgery||General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology Obstetrics||04|
Isra University Eligibility Criteria
Following programs are given down below with their eligibility Criteria’s:
- MBBS, BDS, DPT
HSC (Pre-Medical, 60% minimum marks) OR SAT-II (550 minimum: Biology & Chemistry, Any science subject) & TOEFL (500 or equivalent)/IELTS (5.5) if subjects are taught in other than English
HSC (Pre-Engineering), minimum 60% marks
HSC (Any Subject), minimum 45% marks.
- BS (CS), BS (ICT), BS (TC), BS (SE), BS (ES)
HSC (Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical, Computers, Commerce and Economics), minimum 45% marks.
- BS (Nursing)
HSC (Pre-Medical, 50% minimum marks)
Zia-ud-Din University Karachi
Institute located at excellent area of Karachi. This university honored by the name of Zia uddin Ahmad. It is founded by the Zia uddin group. University mission is Give knowledge to the student with excellent educational qualities and spread the knowledge with social responsibility. Chancellor name is Asim Hussain and Vice Chancellor name is Pirzada Qasim, located at Sindh Karachi, Nick name Zu.
Ziauddin University’s latest eligibility criteria along with the fee structure and program details which this institution is offering.
Ziauddin University Fee Structure
Students most often want to know about the details of the fee structure which this university is proposing. The candidates are directed to visualize this framework before applying for the admission to any of its sectors or programmes.
- Prospectus and Application Form Fee: Rs 2000
- Application Processing Fee: Rs 2000
- University Fee: Rs 50,000
- Tuition Fee: Rs 166,000 First Year
- Security Deposit: Rs 3000
- Medical Examination: Rs 2500
- Students Activities: Rs 2000
- Documentation Fees: Rs 3000
Exam Fees will be charged distinctly or separately. The advance fee is to be paid within each semester or semester wise. All payments need to be fulfilled within two weeks of the inauguration of the academic year. 2% extra charge per month will be charged on outstanding fees after the due date.
Ziauddin University Eligibility Criteria
- Least A-Levels 3 passes/Intermediate (55% marks, counting the first year no supplementary) or equal from an acknowledged institution.
- Merit will be certain upon simple admission criteria (1). Whereas, the final or last list will be showed after the assessment of entry test score, group conversation, an interview.
Khyber University, Peshawar
This institute is situated in Peshawar. It is a medical institute. In this institute, medical Education called the mother of the education. It is established in 1954. Professor Ejaz Khattak is the principal, Admin Staff is 1300 and student is 1500 in this institute, located at Peshawar Pakistan Nickname is KMC.
Khyber Medical University Fee Structure
This is a fee structure for MBBS students according to the fee structure we will ensure three main features of the fees. The very first one is the tuition fee, the second one is the PMDC (Pakistan Medical & Dental Council) Registration dues and Examination dues. Please review carefully whereas the details are given according to the years of performance.
|Sr No.||Fee Structure||First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year||Final Year|
|3||Exam Fees||According to the Examination Rules and Regulations|
Khyber Medical University Eligibility Criteria
At least 60% unadjusted marks with the 1st division in his or her secondary Education from any intermediate board examination for FSC Pre Medical.
The candidate must have passed the examination of any foreign University (Not from Afghanistan). This is found equivalent to the 12th standard education or FSC Pre Medical education in Pakistan.
An entrance exam will be conducted in which the candidate must appear for the current academic year. The university has not specified any passing marks but has made it mandatory to appear in the examination.
The result will only be valid for a current year whereas if the candidate tries to use his previous year result then it will not be considered an applicant for the admission.
A valid domicile certificate is required from the concerned area of the father and the candidate as well. When the domicile is submitted to the center along with the admission form, then it will be considered as a final and unchangeable document.
- SSC or equivalent level examination 10%
- Adjusted marks in FSC or equivalent examination 40%
- Entrance Test 50%
There is no lower or upper age limit for admission in KIMS, Kohat
- Secondary School Certificate or SSC Certificate.
- 2 photocopies of Mark sheets of Intermediate.
- 1 photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card or FORM – B.
- Copy of Fathers CNIC.
- 2 photocopies of candidates Domicile Certificate.
- 1 copy of Father Domicile.
- Three Colored passport size photos.
- 1 Copy of affidavit.
King Edward Medical University Lahore
King Edward University is the oldest medical institute in Pakistan and known as King Edward College. Myao Hospital also added with this institute. Faisal Masud is vice chancellor of the institute; next vice chancellor will be Professor Dr. Muhammad Yahya. This institute is also commanding seven other hospitals.
King Edward Medical University Lahore MBBS Fee Structure
For the entry test appearance, the candidate will have to pay 7000 Rupees and an addition 1000 rupees fee for admission form which is non – refundable. This amazingly popular institution will take these admission fee charges on the basis of regulation. Although most of the crucial fee structure details are not provided anywhere on the internet meanwhile our team has tried and harvest the entry test and admission form dues for the users for their interests and satisfaction both at the same time.
King Edward Medical University Lahore Admission Requirements
The applicants will submit their admission forms at the prescribed or pre-told centers of admission form collection centers. If the forms are posted, they will not be entertained. The candidate will have to submit them by his or her own hand.
The forms which the candidate has to attach with his or her admission form must be attested by a government official with a job rank or scale of 17 or more than that. The stamp of the government official should of the current duty place and of full designation.
- Three Attested copies of Matriculation certificates issues by Secondary education and Board of intermediate.
- Three Attested Copies of HSSC Examination certificate of Pre Medical Education system.
- The candidate must provide three copies of computer printed result card of the entrance exam which should be attested as well.
- Original affidavit and fitness certificate must also be provided for medical Procedures.
King Edward Medical University Lahore Contact Number
Most of the people do not know about the contacting information about the institutes which they are going to get admission so they find it on the internet and fail to get the answers. Down below are the details of Contacting KEMU.
Address: Nelagumbad, Anarkali, Lahore, Punjab 54000
Phone: (042) 99211145
Motto: Altapete (Aim high)
Baqai University, Karachi
It is on No. 3 in all medical institutes in Pakistan, courses available in this institute are medicine, health management, Paramedical Sciences, Vetrine sciences, and Dentistry. Located at Karachi Sindh Punjab, Professor F.U Baqai is the chancellor and vice chancellor name is Zahida Baqai. It is affiliated with WHO.
Baqai University Karachi Fee Structure
This institution, which is most commonly known for its splendid education and teaching faculty in terms of fields of medical Sciences named as Baqai University. Another most amazing thing about this institution is that it has a very low and well-budgeted fee structure which is affordable for lots of people who have financial problems. Information about this admission fee structure for programs like MBBS and BDS is not tricky. It is mentioned down below:
Admission Fee (MBBS and BDS) PKR 1000
First Year Fee for students PKR 450,000
Per Year dues PKR 410,000
Although a big disadvantage of the payable dues framework of this institution is that this university changes its fee variations without giving any such notice or alert.
Baqai University Admission 2018
- Study cautiously the University Catalog and the directions before filling up all the details columns in the application or request form.
2. The least requirement for application is an educational score of at least 60% in the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) examination (pre-medical) of the Boards of Higher Secondary School Education in Pakistan or an equal exam recognized by the university.
3. The submission must include: Attested copies of the following documentation:
- High School Certificate / Mark sheet
- High School Provisional Documentation
- Higher Secondary School Mark Sheet / HEC-I Admit Card
- Higher Secondary School/College Provisional Certificate
- 2nd-year Admit Card copy to be committed along if Mark sheet is anticipated. Submit F.Sc.-II, Mark sheet as soon as it is received, otherwise, your case will not be treated.
- Domicile Certificate or Father Domicile certificate or the receipt of domicile application.
- Equivalence Certificate of “A” & “O” level/Grade 12/other equivalent examination.
- Extra – Curricular activities certificates, if any
- Form Issue fees PKR 2500
- Form Submission fees PKR 1500
- Submission through Pay – order / Courier fees PKR 4500
- Recent passport size photos (Three) with the name of the candidate at the back, one picture must be glued on the space provided in the application form.
- The unfinished application will not be administered.
- The application form with its attachments will have to be submitted by hand to the chamber which is supervised for admission purposes, Baqai Medical University, Super Highway, Karachi, between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on open working days. The application may also be posted by registered mail to the Director Admissions, Admission Cell, Baqai Medical University, Super Highway, Gadap Road, P. O. Box. 2407, Karachi-74600
Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro
It is a medical Institute and full alert of the job of its leadership/teaching in Postgraduates and undergraduate students. Its aim is to become the world class best institute in Medical health and sciences. The mission of this institute is health sciences and gives knowledge with the great ability to the Postgraduates and undergraduate students. Located in Sindh right from the Indus River near Jamshoro. It is 160 Km away from Karachi and 16 KM away from the city of Hyderabad.
Liaquat University Of Medical and Health Sciences Fee Structure
In this paragraph, we will talk about the LUMHS Fee structure. Although there are lots of other educational establishments that do not find it exerting to upload their fee matters and provide the information on their prospectuses. So, they demand the candidates to purchase or download the prospectus of the university. Meantime our team harvests such information from deep within and upload the content according to the requirement of the user. This puts up valuable effort but we will always think about our clients first and after that satisfy our clients. Please find LUMHS Fee structure down below and visualize each and every detail carefully.
|Degree||Name||Duration||Dues Per Year|
|Medicine – MBBS||MBBS||5 Years||27000|
|Physiotherapy||T DPT||1 Year||27000|
Whereas, MS/M. Phil and other doctorate programs have a managing fee payables which are 100000 (1 Lac) or even extending the numbers but they are somewhat expensive for most of the people as a yearly education. This manifestation is very alleging and to the point according to the sources which come directly from the genuine source.
LUMHS Admission 2018-19
The University has opened lots of admissions for the year 2018 and will be taking in applications for admission purposes soon. This is in only a matter of time that they will start conducting entry tests for admitting purpose. This will take a step and bump in the future due to the enhancement of universities legal protocols. Now moving on towards the real discussion in terms of LUMHS admissions. Admissions for 2017-18 are open from the November session or November 2017. They are opened for bachelor programs till 2018’s first month. Although these admissions are now closed according to the last opening date, which 5th January 2018. The admissions for bachelor programs are:
- Medicine – MBBS
- Physiotherapy DPT – t DPT
Gandhara University, Peshawar
This university located in Peshawar and provides special training in health care sciences. It is a medical institute and approved by the Government of KPK, and it becomes Gandhara University and founded in 1995.
Gandhara University Fee Structure
The teaching fee structure has been certain by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and is to be applied on all the recognized or documented private medical institutions of Pakistan. The facts of the fees structure will be set in the college prospectus next to the approval and finalization by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC. The students are expected to bear the Medical Equipment, charges of books, hostel dues, registration dues and exam dues.
The Prospectuses and the admission forms are obtainable at the head office from the very first week of July 2018 and can be received in person from the support department of students in the premises of university. Otherwise, the department can be phoned via phone or an email for further aid if the candidate is out of his or her residential city/country. Admission parcels will be sent to the candidates through courier service. The last date for submitting the admission form is 18 August 2018. Late and half-finished application forms will not be measured eligible for admission.
Gandhara University Peshawar Admissions
This heading will contain the procedures of admission according to which the candidate will be able to get involved in this establishment. You have to go according to the framework and put up all the effort you can to manage all the documents and will have to manage each and every phase of documentation. Put clear each and every detail about the manifestations of the program in which you are going to get involved for studying. This is a charter of management according to which the candidate will be acknowledged about the different things which are needed for applying. These might be difficult to obtain but they sure as hell matter a lot for the administration department in order to select the applicants for giving admit cards. The criteria for getting able to get an admit card for MBBS is given down below:
- Applicants must have passed F.Sc in subjects of Pre Medical of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan.
- At least 60% marks or first division which should be unadjusted.
- Foreign School, College or a University which in standard and scope is found equivalent to the Pre Medical Subjects of Intermediate Education or F.Sc examination of Pakistan.
These were the details about getting inside this educational Establishment and studying in the class of Medicine – MBBS as a new or fresh student. If you have things which are mentioned above this paragraph then you are eligible to apply. Whereas if you are lacking at any point then you have to focus on fulfilling the point in order to be eligible.
List of the Top 10 Medical College in Pakistan by Ranking:
Recognized by PMDC
Universities / Institutes
Aga Khan University, Karachi
University of Health Sciences,
Dow University of Health Sciences,
Isra University, Hyderabad
Khyber Medical University, Peshawar
King Edward Medical University Lahore
Baqai Medical University
Liaquat University of Medical & Health